Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 10, 2015 03:31
For detergents, you can go to Meibocheng wholesale market, for school bag, you can go to Xingzhiguang stationaries&sports goods wholesale market, for sport shoes, you can go to Bu yun tian di shoes wholesale market and other shoes wholesale market around. If need more help, please contact me.

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST37250

I am going to Guangzhou for detergents,school bag and sport shoes.
Please advice the wholesale market I should visit for good quality
and competitive price.
Thanks
Aug 13, 2015 00:44

For new house decoration,Suggest you come to Guangzhou for purchase.
We have many clients they do decorate for their apartment,villa.Need purchase furniture,tile,sanitary,lighting etc,there is big whole building material market in FOSHAN,near Guangzhou.

If need the information,pls let me know.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST71240

Hi, I am visiting china in last week April and may first week from Bhopal India . I wish to buy some stuff for my friends , my new house , should I visit yiwu. I am comming to zhengzhau via Hongkong. How to come from zhengzhau and what interiors I can buy in yiwu.
Aug 26, 2015 20:57
GUEST33982 Hi, is better go to buy goods in Yiwu or look for the factories in case your have a big Q to order?
I found a factory and have the same items than Yiwu, whats better and why?

Thanks
Aug 27, 2015 05:17

Hi

if you have found factory for your products since you mentioned you have big qty
then it's better buy from factory

Yiwu wholesale market you can compare price , and suitable for some client want to

assorted many items or get variety in the container, then better buy from Yiwu wholesale market.

Thanks
Selina

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33982

Hi, is better go to buy goods in Yiwu or look for the factories in case your have a big Q to order?
I found a factory and have the same items than Yiwu, whats better and why?

Thanks
Aug 29, 2015 13:17
GUESTSANDEEP I WANT TO GO TO CHINA FOR BUYING SMOKING PRODUCTS.

I AM FROM INDIA NEW DELHI. CAN ANY BODY PLEASE HELP ME FROM WHERE
OR WHICH CITY I WILL VISIT.

Aug 29, 2015 23:13
You can go to Yiwu wholesale market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSANDEEP

I WANT TO GO TO CHINA FOR BUYING SMOKING PRODUCTS.

I AM FROM INDIA NEW DELHI. CAN ANY BODY PLEASE HELP ME FROM WHERE
OR WHICH CITY I WILL VISIT.

Aug 31, 2015 01:09
GUEST93906 Hi This is Shailen from India, want to buy some whole sale products like sports wear / shoes etc to resale in India. Would you please guide me on the same. My email id is yahoo.co.in|shailn001.
thanks.
Sep 3, 2015 14:17
GUEST76847 I would visit Guangzhou this month from 21st to 26th September 2015. I am interested to pick some jewellery products
Sep 3, 2015 23:03
GUEST83163 Hi I am going to china first time can any one tell me which is the best wholesale market for the ladies garments ladies coats long evening gowns formal dressed winter wear i . I will really thankfull
Sep 5, 2015 08:31
you can go to xijiao dasha or liwan dasha, if need help, please PM me.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST76847

I would visit Guangzhou this month from 21st to 26th September 2015. I am interested to pick some jewellery products
Page 169 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code