Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 5, 2015 04:25

Guangzhou is a good choice.

When you plan come to China?

Waiting for your new news.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48175 View Post

jitendra sharma Hi all,

i'm running in glass optical business. need to buy optical goods like frame, glasses in china market.
would you please recommend me the wholesale optical glasses market in guangzhou and Yiwu?
which one is better, compared from price, design,quantity
Really appreciate all c...
Oct 5, 2015 04:28

In Guangzhou Market,also there is Canton Fair start on Oct.15th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14171

We will be in China this month sourcing items for our wedding and party business such as decorations, favors, baby shower items, etc. Where is better, Yiwu or the Canton Fair?
Oct 17, 2015 12:21
GUEST90217 I am getting ready to visit chaina to buy security equipment. Pls I need advice on which market to visit for items such as top lights, beret, hand held scanner. I can be reached on yahoo.com|tropicalcommerce.
Thanks. Tony.
Oct 20, 2015 20:02
  • GIONVIA
For security items , check out Dashatou electronics wholesale market in Guangzhou and Huaqiangbei in Shenzhen respectively.If your order is big enough, buy from factories in Shenzhen directly. Welcome to Guangzhou where business blossoms !
Oct 27, 2015 14:55
GUESTGEE Good day

I'm looking for pet bottles factories for vape industry. Can you recommend the place? My first time trading in shenzhen was not that smooth, hopefully this coming april, thing become smoth sailing.

Thank you
Oct 28, 2015 05:43
GUESTGEE
Hi
First of all, thank you reading my post.
I'm gee from malaysia. I'm looking for pet bottles in china. Can i know whether yiwu supplies bottles for VAPE ? Hope someone willing to share with us.

Currently looking for:
Pet plastic bottle
Glass bottle
Mod
Tanks
Vape Accessories

Thank you so much.

Regards
Gee
Oct 29, 2015 00:07
Yes.
YIWU international market is good choice,you can find what you are looking for.
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGEE View Post

Hi
First of all, thank you reading my post.
I'm gee from malaysia. I'm looking for pet bottles in china. Can i know whether yiwu supplies bottles for VAPE ? Hope someone willing to share with us.

Currently looking for:
Pet plastic bottle
Glass bottle
Mod[h...
Dec 7, 2015 07:45
  • SAVAGH
Hi There
I am planning to travel to Guanzhou next week to import some bedding sets. Is Guanzhou recommended as a lot of the players seem to be in other cities
I am looking for decent quality product
Dec 9, 2015 01:42
  • GIONVIA
If you are looking at big order at bedding sets , then better go to other places and find the factory to produce for you here.Otherwise,u can get bedding sets from either Shaxi hotel stuff wholesale market or Foshan lecong furniture wholesale market . The advantage of guangzhou is that you may find almost every kind of products in Guangzhou.
Dec 9, 2015 01:54
  • CRIF
Hi BIZEYES ,
Yiwu is the biggest commodity market in china, there is nothing you can't find there. if you are buy variety of goods but not big Quantity per item. If you are looking for certain product, maybe you can try Guangzhou market.
Page 172 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code