Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jan 25, 2016 01:43
you can go to HUANGYUAN market in YiWu to get all your ladies winter items.

Selina

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNAVEEN

We want Ladies winter Items like Top, Ladies Coaty and Cardigans,Ladies Jackets etc for Resale in India.Please guide me which is the best Market in Yiwu and Guangzhou.Thanx
Jan 25, 2016 02:00
  • AIONA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST72146

Hi, I will be travelling to Guangzhou next week and i am looking for soap and cleaning stuff where i can find the market for this product in Guangzhou
Thanks,

Hello dear,
This is Aiona from Guangzhou city, China. I have been a business interpreter and tour guide. If anything can help. Just feel free to contact me via email: 163.com|aiona_huanghui
Jan 25, 2016 06:47
  • ALTAFGIRACH
where is the best place to buy faux leather backgammon sets in china to resell at whole sale price and also jewellery boxes
Jan 25, 2016 18:46
I suggest in Yiwu if you want to have low prices

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALTAFGIRACH

where is the best place to buy faux leather backgammon sets in china to resell at whole sale price and also jewellery boxes
Jan 28, 2016 06:51
GUESTJOE BE Hi

Which is the best place (Yiwu or Guangzhou) to buy wholesale optical frames, sunglasses and accessories. And where do I found the places any suggestion.

Regards
Jan 29, 2016 06:04
1.Yiwu market,Linhai city,Jiaojiang city of Zhejiang province.
2.Xiamen city of fujian province.
3.shenzhen city of guangdong province.

you can visit those city and local market for business research. i can guide you in Yiwu market and Linhai city if you like.

[quote=GUESTJOE BE,591406]Hi

Which is the best place (Yiwu or Guangzhou) to buy wholesale optical frames, sunglasses and accessories. And where do I found the places any suggestion.

Regards[/quote]
Jan 31, 2016 22:27

Both Guangzhou and YIWU you can get them. have the special markets form the optical frames,sunglasses and accessories.

[quote=GUESTJOE BE,591406]Hi

Regards[/quote]
Feb 2, 2016 09:55
  • DANIELREX
Hi all,

I'm heading to Guangzhou in early march. Can anyone advise me the location to get wedding favors, cloth and wedding decor? I'm looking to purchase in bulk. Appreciate any useful info greatly.

Btw, I'm also looking for a credible supplier on a long term basis for my business in my country. Would be great to discuss opportunities and shipping on a regular basis.

Cheers
Last edited by DANIELREX: Feb 2, 2016 10:04
Feb 3, 2016 04:31
GUEST56150 Hi,

I'm looking to source a variety of fashion jewellery, women accessories etc. I'm planning to visit both Yiwu and Guangzhou. Can I obtain some advice on where I can locate the markets at both these cities?

Thanks
Phil
Feb 3, 2016 04:34
GUEST56150 Hi

Once I buy say 100kg of fashion jewellery and women accessories, how can I arrange for it to be shipped to Australia?

Thanks
Phil
Page 174 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code