Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 20, 2016 19:58
  • GIONVIA
For imitation jewelry , you may check out Guangzhou Xijiao building and Taikang city fashion jewelry wholesale market and if you can afford, you can also try yiwu fashion jewelry wholesale market.
Dec 24, 2016 03:40
GUEST10168 Dear sir ,
I am shoes wholesaler and planing to come to china for purchase. I have been visited Guangzhou several times for my cloth business.
My purchase will be like 60 -120 pairs per design.
I like to know that what is the difference between ipurchase shoes from Guangzhou and Yiwu.

Is the Yiwu market shoes are low qualify ?
Both Guangzhou and Yiwu are selling shoes on same price range ?

Guangzhou shoes are selling in high price because of its a big market or its higher quality ?

Thanks.
Dec 25, 2016 14:27
GUEST50201 Hello

Please help im going to china next month and I would like to know where I can find a good quality ladies handbags and deco market.

Thank you in advance
Dec 26, 2016 19:30
  • GIONVIA
For shoes ,i would like to suggest you to try guangzhou wholesale market and if i am right most of the shoes from yiwu also come from Guangzhou areas . If you want to get cheaper price rather zhan Universal shoes markets ,you may try Dadushi shoes and Huanan shoes wholesale market here .
Dec 26, 2016 19:31
  • GIONVIA
For good quality handbags , check out Baiyun International leather building and for deco check Onelink plaza in Guangzhou while Lecong furniture wholesale market in Foshan respectively. Cheers my friend .
Dec 29, 2016 02:13
GUEST22774 I need to but wc (water closet) and wall and floor tiles. Where csn I go to buy it cheaper in china?
Yiwu or Gwangzou.
Pls write me

gmail.com|duaglazio
Dec 29, 2016 04:50
GUESTSAM Hello

i am planing to visit china in mid jan, i want to buy mobile accessories and health monitoring products like Omron BP machine, glucometer strips of various Brands etc

can anyone help me where i can get all this for my business.
Dec 30, 2016 05:03
  • GIONVIA
For wc (water closet) and wall and floor tiles, the best place to source should be Foshan and definitely not Yiwu and you can get cheapest tiles at Shagang tiles outlet located in Foshan city.
Dec 30, 2016 05:05
  • GIONVIA
For mobile accessories and health monitoring products like Omron BP machine, glucometer strips of various Brands etc, you can get from Nanfang electronics wholesale market and Baiyun costmetics and Guolan medical equipments and accessories wholesale market respectively.
Jan 12, 2017 01:28
GUESTEDWARD I am travelling to China from Lagos Nigeria to visit and look for business opportunity for Gift Items. Is YIWU or Guangzhou better for Gift items?
Which is the best route for I was planning to fly Emirate.
Help!
Page 185 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code