Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
May 31, 2017 04:54
GUESTVATSAL hi there,
i am planning to visit yiwu or guangzhou in a month for wholesale market.i am told about these two places to visit. i am interested in buying PHOTO FRAMES and related stuff in wholesale,can u suggest me if these are good for my purpose
Jun 2, 2017 08:51
GUESTFANFAN hello i'm planning to go to yiwu, i'm from philippines. so do i need to take flight direct to china or do i need to stop by hong kong 1st? which city in china is nearest to yiwu?is yiwu have airport? i plan to buy wholesale such as gadjet shoes n slippers.. can i bring the item with me in my bagage? is there any limited?
Jun 19, 2017 01:18
GUEST94246 Hi, i'm a manufacturer of handmade and injection acrylic products in Yiwu City.
Kindly contact me if any questions about it or other information of Yiwu.
Jun 27, 2017 09:21
GUEST80239 I wanna start my bussiness but I have no idea about trade.
I supply China to Pakistan from ship.
Please can you any help me.
ALLAH bless you
My Email is..
gmail.com|Anayababy33
Jun 29, 2017 09:13
GUEST26186 Hi everyone !could you tell me which market wholesale dress for sleep ..in Guangzhou?
Jul 20, 2017 16:16
GUESTHAMMAD Can you tell me where i have to go in yiwu for garments purchaseing ? Any place name ?
Please reply 00923006988899
Aug 2, 2017 11:59
GUEST71526 I am into lighting business(runs a showroom for fancy lights/commercial).I would like to lift small quantity.is there lighting shops in Yiwu .Of course, i know Guzhen is the light market of china but there MOQ is high.
Aug 17, 2017 14:10
GUESTMANISH ... Hi bro I m coming in Shanghai so pls help to find a shoe material factories
Aug 18, 2017 07:29
GUEST53145 Hi Nina,

I am from India i also visit guangzhou for my business purpose and had a same problem which you have faced while surviving in china i will like you to have some good information which i got from my uncle who has been importing goods from china since last 35years if you can't speak Chinese just have translator with you all the shops will co-operate with you in any matter whether its about bargainig or visiting any other address in china, it might sound silly to many but its a very helpful medium to do business in china just remember few things and its just not for you there might be some people who will be going to china for the first time so must know about all this things

1.translator
2.activate Wechat before you visit china because its a very good medium to talk and place orders even if you can't speak Chinese
3.take the visiting cards of the shops you have visited or you want to visit as you can show it to the cab driver and they will help you reach there.
4.as you can't operate gmail there activate your mail account at Ymail,hot mail etc

if anyone needs any information about markets and shops in guangzhou can send me a mail at gmail.com|tangofortune or ymail.com|tangofortune

Thanks
Ritika

Sep 2, 2017 00:36
GUEST48261 I visited yiwu last month and purchased towels,bags,leggings,blakets and bedsheets..now i want to purchase men jeans.so is there any jeans manufactuer of jeans in yiwu?
Page 190 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code