Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 7, 2018 18:17
GUESTPRADEEP I am from India. Need help in buying women garments and leagings from China. Which are the better wholesale markets for these items in Yiwu and Guangzhou ?? my mail id gmail.com|dhaneshsoni599
Jan 7, 2019 12:16
  • MARIEBK
Hi there,
I see you answered a couple that are from EU and I need some information too 😩! I am going to Beijing March 4 (is a good time to go to China? Weather is good?) this is my second time visiting China so my maine pourpouse will be buying some wholesale merchandise (not to much) like jewelry (check out the picture for the jewelry I will like to buy) some clothings, sunglasses, hand bags, speakers, cellphone gadgets. Everything could be very good but fake branded so for you which will be the best city/state in China to do that? Lot of people told me that Guangzhou is the best place to go they have lots of good markets. I know in China there is fake every where. But I don’t need fake bad quality I need the good fake quality so is it in Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen Hong Kong, Yiwu or what city?
Please if you can help me out I will appreciate u so much. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Apr 6, 2019 14:45
GUESTTOMEKSOK i am new user for you. thanks
Jul 6, 2019 01:04
GUESTDJOHAN hi....have you find the answer ? i also do eyeglasses wholesale, can i got some information from you ? thank you
Aug 26, 2019 21:33
GUESTCHECKVI... i am Checkvil. This i my login on this forum. it is good ? :)
Page 194 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code