Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 17, 2008 11:25
GUEST13699 I want to thank every body for the information provide in this forum it was very helpful. I just came back from china 2 days ago now I need an agent/interpreter in yiwu with experience in costume jewerly/fashion hangbags/fashion accessories and is good at negotiating prices and also handle airfreight to USA and Colombia please e-mail me at: yahoo.com|ladiana23 Thank you again.
Oct 21, 2008 18:33
  • ZENCHEN
GUEST35311,
师傅,麻烦带我去上海南站;
师傅,麻烦带我去上海机场;(Hongqiao or Pudong)
师傅,麻烦带我去福田市场;
谢谢你,师傅!
Oct 27, 2008 00:46
GUEST31901 hello,everyone
I'm working in yiwu have several years for purchasing work.
What is the different of the guangzhou market and yiwu market. The biggest difference is yiwu market is bigger. Here have more items than guangzhou. And purchase in yiwu market, it will be very easy. Not care the min quantity. You can buy many items mix one container. Here have the world famous wholesaler market, so have many suppliers come from all of china. It will be very easy to compare same item from different suppliers.
If you need any help or information about yiwu market, hotel,transport.Please feel free to contact with me.
thank you

hotmail.com|Eiwen-44
Oct 27, 2008 04:52
GUEST33154 Dear Sir,

We can supply leather shoes upper and ladies hand bags from India. If you are intersted please contact me at netvigator.com|raseen.

Regards,
Hameed
Raiyan Trading company
Hong Kong
Oct 28, 2008 05:49
GUEST67106 Hello I am looking for the names of cheap hotels in guangzhou and yiwu which are nearest to the shopping areas. Please include rates. Thanks David.
Oct 28, 2008 06:48
GUEST93154 HI EVERYONE,
I AM IN YIWU NOW AND WILL BE COMING TO GUANGZHOU IN TWO DAYS TIME,
IS THERE ANY WHOLESALES MARKET FOR PERFUMES, MALE AND FEMALE CLOTHS, COSMETICS (POPULAR BRANDS CALLED DESIGNERS) IN GUANGZHOU THAT YOU CAN TAKE ME TO, I WANT TO BUY, NOT CONTAINER LOAD BUT SAY SOME DOZENS OF EACH BRAND OF
PERFUMES
MALE AND FEMALE CLOTHS
PANTS, BRA
AND COSMETICS

I ALSO NEED AGENT TO TAKE ME AROUND AND HELP TO SHIP BY AIR TO NIGERIA,
YOU CAN CONTACT ME

H.M CHIDOLUE
GRANDEX
EMAIL: yahoo.com|grandexusinc
CELL NO. 1369 106 1603

THANK YOU BILL AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ONLINE NOW.

YOURS,
GRANDEX
Oct 28, 2008 14:41
  • JAIMENIETO
Dear Sir,

Ia m planning a trip to china in searching of women clothes,footwear and accseories such as bags...
I am looking not for big quantities can anyone tell me which city is better,guangzhou or yiwuan??

thanks
Oct 28, 2008 20:30
GUEST00131 Hi my name is Julie,

I will be visiting Guangzhou in Feb. 2008, I am interested in looking for evening gowns and wedding dresses at wholesale price. I was told a while back that there is a street that sales just the gowns and wedding dresses but I don't know the name and location of the area. Does any one know the name and location of this street and what is the best way to get there. I would greatly appreciated.

Julie
Oct 29, 2008 01:20
GUEST61207 is this hotel near the international commodities city/ futian market?
is it within walking distance?
Oct 29, 2008 01:22
GUEST61207 hotel i meant above is suofeite hotel in chouzhou north road, yiwu
Page 20 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code