Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jan 23, 2009 03:05
GUESTJASON Hi Yasine,how are you.I am Jason from Guangzhou,China.Nice to know you.One of my friend is the bycle manufactory,the price should be cheaper.If you need,I will introduce you to him.My contact is yahoo.cn|jasonbeyond or send to my mail srline.net|jason

Jan 23, 2009 03:30
  • BRUTUS
Send what you need to my email playersheaven1 at hotmail.com.
I will reply back to you my contact details.
I am in Yiwu and would like to help you if i can.
Jan 23, 2009 03:43
GUEST63237 elo. im looking for branded stock lots from china, can any1 help me find any..... plss email to hotmail.com|aloone143
Feb 2, 2009 00:02
  • YASINE
Dear Sir/Madam
we will come to guangzhou next month. and we are interested to buy wholesale motorcycle spare parts - bicycle spare part so please can you tell me where should we go in guangzhou? or if there is a better place than guangzhou then please advice us.
Thank you
best regards
Feb 2, 2009 00:38
  • YASINE
Dear Sir/Madam
we will come to guangzhou next month. and we are interested to buy wholesale motorcycle spare parts - bicycle spare part so please can you tell me where should we go in guangzhou? or if there is a better place than guangzhou then please advice us.

msn: hotmail.com|yatz27
Thank you
best regards
Feb 5, 2009 08:55
GUESTAH LIM hi i will be visiting guangzhou soon, may i know whats the shipping procetures there?
Feb 7, 2009 00:37
GUEST65117 Hi, I am comtemplating bringing gift items such as towel set, glass figurines, mugs, photo frames, etc. Please advise where do I go in Guangzhou and Yiwu. Which train stations do I stop. Thank you v.much!
Feb 8, 2009 02:14
  • ZENCHEN
GUESTAH LIM,Just contact one forwarder and tell them what and where you want to ship,they all do all for you.
GUEST65117,maybe you can try to visit Onelink Plaza.Just take taxi.
Feb 15, 2009 06:48
GUEST39219 Hello
I am looking for markets with jewllery in China. I have been in Yiwu . I am plaing to go vist Guangzhou soon. I am looking also for shiping companies in Yiwu and Guangzhou. I am looking for best prices and also good varitey in products. Quntity small for start. If anyone can help with addreses of jewlery markets in Guangzhou i will be glad.
Best wishes
wp.pl|tomaszkramarczyk
msn: hotmail.com|wrona555
Feb 15, 2009 19:11
GUEST31250 Hi

I am Colin from bailing wood co,.ltd. we are in the plywood home of China, we can supply all kinds of plywood, MDF, chipboard , blockboard ,cabinet and furniture.

If you have any inquiry please contact me at: yahoo.cn|bailingplywood or hotmail.com|bailingwood

Thanks
Page 25 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code