Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Oct 24, 2009 14:19
GUESTDE Hello . We are interested to buy wholesale young fashion garments for female, fashion hangbags,fashion shoes,fashion jewelry, cosmetic,latest products..need to find wholesale markets,direct manufacturers/see factory. Brand and non brand both. Price range low to medium .. not so high. If somebody can assist us urgently. We will be in Guangzhou from Ist Nov for couple of days. Pls contact us at: hotmail.com|satnam_int

Oct 27, 2009 09:20
  • ZEPHER31
Hi! I want to buy sterling silver components ands beads for jewellery making, can anyone tell me where is the best place to go in Yiwu? Also, I want to buy semi precious gemstones, where should I go?
Oct 30, 2009 03:02
GUEST67207 HI VEERU,

I AM A MANUFACTURER OF KIDS GARMENST IN INDIA AND WANT TO TRAVEL TO CHINA 2-3 TIMES A YEAR RO COLLECT DESIGNS AND SAMPLES...CAN U HELP ME HERE??
Oct 30, 2009 03:05
GUEST67207 Hi Steven,
I am a garment manufacturer in India..and want to vist china 2-3 times a year to collect samples and designs depending on the season,

Please advise if you can help me here.

Regards
Chetan
Oct 31, 2009 01:59
GUESTVINOD [quote=GUESTSANJAY DHAWAN,262360]where is wholesale ready made garments?in Yuwi or Guangzhou.[/quote]
Nov 3, 2009 11:31
  • DANISH
Hello, I am visiting China for the first time from Sweden and was attending Canton Fair 2009 which was not very interesting for me as all teh exhibitors take big orders and me as whole seller needs smaller quantities to keep the show running. I am looking for some good wholesellers or agents here in China who could work for me for prompt delivery on bigger orders, JIT ... Just in time.

The decoration or home decorations that I am looking for are mainly not Chinese type but ones which would be popular in western or Arabian markets. Can I get any clue regarding it as I am here in China until Nov 9. All responses are really appreciated.
Nov 3, 2009 22:04
  • DUDU
Hi DANISH, yes, fair suppliers take big orders based on container load. For small quantities home decoration, check with Yi De Lu and Onelink Plaza. You can contact me by live.cn|maple020 if any help needed. Best Wishes.
Nov 4, 2009 07:17
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by DANISH View Post

Hello, I am visiting China for the first time from Sweden and was attending Canton Fair 2009 which was not very interesting for me as all teh exhibitors take big orders and me as whole seller needs smaller quantities to keep the show running. I am looking for some good wholesellers or agents here in China who could work for me for prompt delivery o...

Hi Danish ,
How are you ?

in yiwu ,there are many kinds home decoration for europe and Arabian.good quality and low price! you can take some order is no problem .

welcome to yiwu !

I'm eren from yiwu ,do sourcing and export ,I know this markst very well .
if you need some information , welcome to contact me .

best regards

eren

yahoo.cn|aizhurong999
msn:hotmail.com|wxrzyn
Nov 4, 2009 18:54
GUESTAISHA I am moving from USA to Yiwu, my questions is I dont have customer for international, how can I get them?
Plus if I am coming rome USA to China, how can I get Yiwu?
Nov 10, 2009 19:04
  • APEXSPORT3
hello friend :

nice to meet you here .

i can do your service , we have factory here in fujian province .

mobile : + 86 138 5985 5331

email : 139.com|apexsport
Page 37 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code