Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 28, 2009 09:53
  • ELLYSE
The wholesale buildings are around Guangzhou main train station.
Dec 28, 2009 17:23
  • KBENNANI
Hello... I am going to Yiwu very soon. Can anyone advise whether the wholesales in Futian or Binwang resell what is available already in their stock to take immediately if needed or it is simply a showroom to take big orders?

Looking forward to reading your reply at the earliest. Thanks
Dec 29, 2009 08:29
  • MYBARANG
Hi

Thank you for your information, can i know the name of the place?
Dec 30, 2009 08:09
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBENNANI

Hello... I am going to Yiwu very soon. Can anyone advise whether the wholesales in Futian or Binwang resell what is available already in their stock to take immediately if needed or it is simply a showroom to take big orders?

Looking forward to reading your reply at the earliest. Thanks

Hi,Friend,
welcome to yiwu!

In futian market or bingwang market ,many shop many item have stock ,but many items need make order,order is not too big. it depends you need. I'm eren in yiwu ,familiary with the market ,if you need help ,pls don't hesitate to contact me

best regards and happy new year!

eren

hotmail.com|wxrzyn
Dec 30, 2009 10:01
  • ZEPHER31
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

Don't take a taxi for Pudong airport -- Yiwu unless you have too much money to spend. In any case, it goes without saying that a round-trip would cost more than a one-way, duh! There's a direct bus twice daily for this route. What time does your flight arrive?

Thanks for your answer. I talked about it a little in the other thread, but I am thinking about a taxi because my friends flight arrives at 7pm, which is a little late (too late for the busses I know).

2 years ago, I got a taxi for 900RMB, at that time I was told that it would be the same price for the return trip, because the taxi driver had to come from Yiwu to Shanghai anyway, but I am wondering if that is true (because I am in Yiwu, and will need to goto Shanghai to meet my friend).

But now I think I will take the train back to Yiwu, I am worried about spending so much time in a taxi on the roads at the moment, because when I arrived last week it was snowing, and the roads seemed dangerous.
Jan 2, 2010 04:41
  • ELLYSE
Round-trip would definitely cost more than one-way, but perhaps not as much as twice the price of one-way.
Jan 3, 2010 06:31
  • KBENNANI
Would you pls. advise how much would it cost to go from Pudong Airport to city center in Shanghai (Hua Shan Road) by taxi? Do taxis have trip meter to know the exact amount to pay?

Thanks
Jan 3, 2010 08:25
  • ELLYSE
Yes, taxis go by the meter. What time are you arriving at Pudong airport?
Jan 3, 2010 10:44
  • KBENNANI
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

Yes, taxis go by the meter. What time are you arriving at Pudong airport?

i arrive around 6PM. What would be the cost approx. by taxi to the city center?
Jan 3, 2010 12:49
  • ELLYSE
I would expect a fare of perhaps around 180-200 RMB, depending on traffic conditions.
Page 40 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code