Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Feb 26, 2010 10:58
GUEST84207
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHIRLEYZHANG

guang zhou and yi wu,each has something to recommend itself,
just depend on that which would you like.

Thank you Shirley...
Mar 7, 2010 09:25
GUESTHARSH we r looking fr some whole sale markets fr kids wear xcept( tung sung 8 road nd fulin market ) in guangzhoue---i m looking fr -other markets in guangzhoue nd outside guangzhoue in any other city of china but market where i can get the ready stock fr baby girl casual nd partywear dresses-------as i m a frequent flyer to guangzhoue almost every month-----so is there anything u can help me in finding ready stock wholesale markets in china---in any city ---if u can plz cntct me at -----hotmail.com|harshkapoor78----
Mar 7, 2010 09:39
GUESTHARSH hi ellyse this is harsh frm india ---beautiful lady can u plz help me in finding wholesale markets for kids wear in guangzhoue or outside guanzhoue in any other city of china ---as i m buying clothes frm tungsun baa lu nd fulin markets in guang zhoue but now i need to know some more wholesale markets in guangzhoue or outside guanzhoue in aNY OTHER CITY OF CHINA---if u can help me plz let me know at ----hotmail.com|harshkapoor78
Mar 16, 2010 01:37

Hi,

I am intending to travel to Guangzhou in April, and want to source the following products for my retail shops, and organise to have samples shipped while there :

Anime / cosplay toys
Cosplay clothing and wigs
Gothic lolita and lolita clothing for ladies and men
Korean handbags - Vivirain bags (looking for factories) - want to buy up to 10 samples of each style

Does anyone know of any shops or areas where I can source these products.
I want to buy samples in small quantities (say 10 of each style) before placing larger orders.
I do not want "branded items".

I want to ship EMS out of Guangzhou, and are there good shipping agents that speak English, that anyone can recommend.
Also are there any restrictions on EMS shipping - size of box, weight, etc.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mar 17, 2010 09:40
GUEST79790 Good advice Sasha.
My wife and I are coming to Yiwu for the first time in April. We thought we would co-incide the trip with the Guangzhou Trade Fair Phase 2 in April 23-27.
We hope to add some Chinese suppliers to our Agency business.
Any general advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jon
Mar 17, 2010 13:35
GUESTKISHAN hi , please tell me where i get electronics produt like speakers , switch,and card reader in wholesale price
Mar 18, 2010 08:02
GUESTAMMAR Hello - I'll be traveling to Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Hong Kong from Mar 30 till April 23 and I am interested mainly in BABY DIAPERS. We're looking for high quality baby diapers with clothlike backsheet, velcro, and elastic waste band. We can even consider 2nd grade diapers should is typically sold by the metric ton. I am looking for agents who're experienced in that field who speak english. Also, are there special wholesale markets for this product line in the cities mentioned above. Please advise.

Thanks a lot
Ammar
yahoo.com|mideastenterprise
Mar 18, 2010 22:19
GUESTHARESH ... hi i am in guangzhou i need photo market & immitation jewellery market whole sale market
Mar 22, 2010 07:26
GUEST32212 Hi my name is Leon from sydney ,I will be in Guangzhou in april 2010 and would like to know which is the best wholesale market to buy fashion jewellery.
Thanks Leon
Mar 22, 2010 13:18
  • MZXENA
hi iam going to guanzhou after 2 weeks plz i need to know how far the YongFu road,BaiYun District,GuangZhou for car accessories is from the rundu hotel and can u tell me how much time i need from rundu hotel to this road
and plz what i have to say for the taxi to take me to it??thanks for ur help.
Page 46 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code