Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Aug 24, 2010 08:54
GUEST02184 Hi there,

Can someone recommend as to where to go in China for buying designer fashion for a boutique, cheap prices and low minimums thanks?

Aug 24, 2010 21:13
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST02184,
Guangzhou is the best place for you. For more details, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Cheers!
Bill
Aug 25, 2010 04:04
  • TASSAWAT
Hi All

I'm from Thailand looking for bakery supply products lke, cake boxes, baking cup, paper cup for ice cream and coffe, pastry tools, food packaging and etc. Planing to go to GZ and Yiwu in October. Can anyone recommend the wholesale market for these products? Also looking for sourcing agent who has experience in this product filed, I would like to use service to combine goods in the shipment. Thanks gmail.com|tassawat.s
Aug 27, 2010 21:55
GUESTNICKNY Hi, all.
I'm planning to visit China for business trip this Octover. I own jewelry stores in U.S and I want direct business with venders in China. I don't want to buy bulk in same styles rather buy variety in small quantity like one dozen in each style. Where can I find reliable venders with good merchandise? I never been to China and have no idea at all.
Please respond to my question kindly or contact me at gmail.com|blossom11743
Thanks.
Sep 2, 2010 01:57
GUESTVIVIAN Hello, I'll go to GZ on this mid-month ^^
May I know where is the best best place to find Korean and Japanese Bags? Last time I'd went to Bai yun world leather but most of them is the branded bags. I need to find the fashion bags.
Would you please give me the information?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Vivian
(yahoo.com|v1v1an_wen)
Sep 4, 2010 06:58
GUESTGUESTIVAN Hello there,im already at guangzhou for 3 days.May i know where can i buy flasing roller and roller skate??i heard there is one place at yide road but they sell the low quality,so can u tell me where can i find the high quality one??please contact me ASAP
you can send an email at yahoo.com|boeldog_ivanz
Thank you.
Sep 8, 2010 05:47
  • ALIZPOLAKI
Hi
This is Aliz from the UK
I will appreciate if you can give me some information about where I can find computer parts and new laptops in China with a good price for export, is it Shanghai, Yiwu, Guangzhou or Hong Kong?

Any information is appreciable.
Thank you.
Sep 8, 2010 10:05
  • BILLCAI
Hi Aliz,
Gunagzhou and Shenzhen is the best places for computer parts and new laptops, there are huge markets here.
Cheers!
Bill
Sep 8, 2010 10:49
  • ALIZPOLAKI
Thanks Bill
I appreciate your answer,
But is it possible if I know where the markets or places are in Guangzhou, I mean the name and the addresses pleas?

Sep 8, 2010 23:13
  • BILLCAI
Hi Aliz,
My email is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, please contact me by email for more details.
Cheers!
Bill
Page 54 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code