Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Sep 16, 2010 07:50
GUEST67208 HI,

you can find in ZHAN XI ROAD there have any items for you reference

E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009

Best Regds
Sunny
Sep 17, 2010 11:27
  • ALIZPOLAKI

Dear friends,

I have some questions about Guangzhou, I appreciate all your answers,

1 - How is the weather in Guangzhou in November?
2 - How can get to Guangzhou from the Guangzhou airport between hours 19.00pm to12.pm, taxi or buss (I am not sure if subway is available) and 3 - how much is the fare?
4 - Witch streets and hotels (with reasonable or average prices) are best located between deferent markets in Guangzhou? (I mean best locations for accessing deferent markets easily)? Can I have address of the hotels pleas?
5 - Are Guangzhou and other commercial cities safe enough for foreign business people?
6 - What is the rate of export duty from china?

Thanks for your answers
Aliz
Sep 17, 2010 21:52
  • MILLA
Hi guys,

I'm heading to Guangzhou this Oct and searching for a place where I could purchase high-class replica version of brands such as Paulsmith, Rayban, Mont Blanc, Fred Perry, North Face, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Y3, Converse, UGG, Ted Baker ranging from clothings, bags, shoes and other accessories. Could anyone tell me where I could buy them?

I've learnt that there's a market selling high-class brand such as LV, BBR, Gucci, Hermes, ... and there's another selling average brands such as Paulsmith, North Face, Abercrombie, ..
Is it true and what are they?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks a lot.

Milla

Sep 18, 2010 02:09
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIZPOLAKI View Post

Dear friends,

I have some questions about Guangzhou, I appreciate all your answers,

1 - How is the weather in Guangzhou in November?
2 - How can get to Guangzhou from the Guangzhou airport between hours 19.00pm to12.pm, taxi or buss (I am not sure if subway is available) and 3 - how much is the fare?
4 - Witch st...

1.It's cool and there isn't too much rain. Long-sleeve t-shirt and a windbreaker are OK.
2.Don't worry, some airport express buses and shuttle buses are running according to the flight arrival. See [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/guangzhou/air/express-bus.htm]Guangzhou Airport Express Bus[/tcgurl] and [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/guangzhou/air/shuttle-bus.htm]Guangzhou Airport Shuttle Bus[/tcgurl] . Subway line3 is due to be available at the airport at the end of this October. But not clear about the operating hours.
4. What kind of markets are you looking for? And do you have ant requirement for the hotel, star level?
5. There are many foreigners in Guangzhou. But just take care; it's not a big problem.
6. Export duty for what to which couontry?
Sep 18, 2010 04:31
GUEST24273 Hi we are going to Guangzhou in January to buy clothing for our store in Kingston. I was just wondering how you made out. Can you recommend a market.
thanks Dawna Marie
Sep 18, 2010 05:05
  • ALIZPOLAKI
Hi BUKUI

Thanks for your answer

I am interested in all kind of market and I don’t want to miss any of them as far as it is possible but may be electronic market in particular, like computer and its parts. I just like to get a hotel where I can access deferent markets with a kind of equal distance

6. Export duty for what to which country?
Export duty for just any thing (because I am not sure what exactly I am going to buy) and again for electronics, computer and its parts in particular, to export to the UK

Thanks again
Sep 18, 2010 07:18
GUEST05236 HELLO EVERYBODY
I AM TARUN FROM INDIA AND WILL BE TRAVELLING TO GUANGZHOU AND HONG KONG NEXT WEEK
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND WHOLESALE SUPPLIERS / DISTRIBUTORS FOR LACE TRIMMINGS , RIBBONS , BEADS ETC.
ANY IDEAS FRIENDS?
Sep 18, 2010 08:47
GUEST39135 Hi,
Textile fabrice, you can find in zhang da Textile internation wholesale market of guangzhou there the price is best than HK ,Aslo can find any items for you reference of the Textile area.

E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009
gmail.com|sunnyprince008

Best Rgds
Sunny
Sep 20, 2010 16:06
GUEST26180 Hi
I have bought from Yewu and GZ but need more variety ...in Yewu I bought homeward and Gz vases etc mostly from Idaloo ...please let me know where I can get glassware,vases,ornaments,kitchen items,platters,fancy jewelry boxes,mirror trays,porcelain dinner sets ,fancy jars etc etc

Please
Regards
Ismail
mweb.co.za|gpolymer
Sep 24, 2010 03:37
  • NOTORIOUSME
hi
my name is tarun and i am from india i will be travelling to guangzhou on 06-10-2010 i am a wholesale distributor for all kinds of laces , ribbons , beads etc.
can anyone tell me which are the best markets to explore for all these products and moreover i have further plans for yiwu , shanghai and hong kong at last and can someone guide me through all the preprations and food places as i am pure vegetarian
i need a translator aswell who can look after my train booking and hotel bookings in all places

thank you
Page 56 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code