Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Dec 9, 2010 07:41
GUEST51226 HI,
I'M FROM INDIA
LOOKING 4 NEW WHOLESALE MARKET IN BACKPACK BAGS.
I REGULERLY BUY FROM {Guangzhou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm} & YIWU.
BUT I WANT SOMETHING NEW!!!!
IF ANY OTHER WHOLESALE MARKET FOR BAGS (PRICE RANGE NO PROBLEM)BESIDE GUANGZHOU & YIWU , THEN PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY EMAIL ID -
gmail.com|999gtc
THANKS.
Dec 23, 2010 04:34
GUEST13323 hi..
Can anyone provide me some information..
I would like to know which wholesale market in guangzhou or yiwu provide good quality and unique home decoration products...
Where is the best place that i can go with good price and good quality..
Planning to operate a new business..
Dec 23, 2010 22:30
  • YUYANPING
HI
I suggest yiwu wholesale market. it is in first phase third and four floor. big market. wide options. many many suppliers and factories.
i have been help a customer to buy from here. feels good.
Penny gmail.com|zhppenny
Dec 25, 2010 19:49
  • KAFF_23
Hi everyone

I will be visiting china and am in need of furniture (beds, sofas, tables etc.), lighting, and other homeware items but i do not need in large quantities. i have made my research and i got into contact with factories in Guangdong province and found exactly what i want but i done need wholesale so it'll be charging me more. however im not sure if i can find those exact items in Yiwu or other markets and whether they would be cheaper. I just need a guide on markets where i can get those items same in factories but in retail and cheaper.

If anyone can help me, please your time and answer would be deeply appreciated

Thank you

Dec 26, 2010 03:53
  • GIONVIA
Regarding of furniture, as you have already seen some items from guangdong factories , probably you should consider to buy from {Foshan,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/foshan/} lecong furniture market .That is a huge market ,both retail sales and wholesales ,Maybe you are lucky here . BTW, i donot think there is wholesale market for furniture in yiwu here . Cheers , my friend.
Dec 26, 2010 05:31
  • YUYANPING
i am yiwu market guild. if need me pls contact gmail.com|zhppenny
Dec 27, 2010 04:49
  • KAFF_23
thank you for your reply GIONVIA. greatly appreciated

yes i have seen some products and got quotes but for wholesale and i need retail only a few sets but im worried i might not find those sort of items in the markets.

is Foshan lecong furniture market a popular and big with lots of furniture which i might find the same as in the factories and are there any other markets besides Foshan Lecong?
Dec 28, 2010 06:05
  • IVYSKY
Hi, This is Ivy from Lecong, Foshan city.There is a huge furniture market here in Lecong. Here you can find all kinds of living room furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, hotel furniture,and lighting,etc.

I am experienced in furniture sourcing and market guiding. You can buy small quantity from different manufacturers here(many of the manufacturers have showroom in the furniture market, they accept retail sales), and I can arrange mixed container load or less than container load.

Maybe you can send me the pictures of the items you need, so that I can find out whether there are the same items in the furniture market or the factories nearby.
Dec 28, 2010 07:12
  • KAFF_23
hi

can any one help me with some information about shipment and shipping methods and cost.
also anyone know how much the cost of container and other cost involved. what are and how much is DOC, ENS, and ORC

please message me on this site or email me on hotmail.com|wahab.f
Dec 28, 2010 08:23
  • IVYSKY
For the shipment in China, the cost including shipping cost, Trucking fee, Custom charge, ORC, DOC,etc. I have friends in Australia can do customs clearance, and transportation. He can arrange door to door service. He has offices in Sydney and Brisbane, he can provide services in all the ports in Australia.

For the exact cost, could you please tell me when you will come to China since the cost will be different on different time.

Thank you and waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Ivy
Page 63 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code