Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Mar 15, 2011 08:25
  • IVYSKY
Hi John,

For porcelain, ceramic,and decorative items,

You should come to guangzhou city, foshan city and chaozhou city in guangdong province.

Good luck.

IvySky

gmail.com|ivyskychina
Mar 15, 2011 20:10
  • DODI
I am looking for lady's hand bags cheap ones made of PU, which is better Guangzhou, or Yiwu? which city is cheaper and has more varity? thanks
Mar 16, 2011 00:35
  • IVYSKY
Hi DODI,

For lady's hand bags,you should go to baiyun district and huadu districe in guangzhou.
Mar 16, 2011 20:14
  • DODI
I am coming to Guangzhou late this month(March) looking for cheap lady's hand bags, in the hand bags markets, should I be able to find bags in stocks or I have to order and wait for the bags to be made, and it will take time' I am looking for about 4000 to 5000 bags in total, in different styles 50-75 of each style. by the way I will be in Guangzhou for about 8 days are they enough? Can anyone advise me? thanks a million Dodi.
Mar 17, 2011 02:55
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODI

I am looking for lady's hand bags cheap ones made of PU, which is better Guangzhou, or Yiwu? which city is cheaper and has more varity? thanks

When it is come to price and varity, Yiwu is cheaper .
When you need really good quality with little bit expensive price, go to Guangzhou .
Yiwu translator : hotmail.com|tilkaner
Mar 17, 2011 03:02
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODI View Post

I am coming to Guangzhou late this month(March) looking for cheap lady's hand bags, in the hand bags markets, should I be able to find bags in stocks or I have to order and wait for the bags to be made, and it will take time' I am looking for about 4000 to 5000 bags in total, in different styles 50-75 of each style. by the way I will be in Guangz...

if your purchasing item is only around 50 pcs each model, the stock is your only option. Do they have stock ? it is up to your luck .
8 days are enough. usually ,in guangzhou market, they have little stock, but Yiwu market is always with stock.
Yiwu translator : hotmail.com|tilkaner
Mar 17, 2011 16:02
GUESTERALDO Hey are markets where the sheet quilt blankets are concentrating more on what cities my email hotmail.com|bernabeum.10 with respect eraldo
Mar 17, 2011 21:23
  • NUTSLUV00
Hi can anyone help me.last month i went to guangzhou bought some kid and baby clothings.i bought around 600++ pieces.so i wonder which the best place for buy kid and baby clothes whether in yiwu or guangzhou because i notice at guangzhou the price is little expensive.may be in april i will go to china again to buy another stock.i need advises from the expert in this business.i need a good quality and reasonable price.

Thank You
Mar 18, 2011 07:33
  • GIONVIA
For the quantity around 5000-6000pcs ,probaby the best solution will be that you purchase from factories directly. There are lots of factories shops located in Shiling huadu distct .You may try to find some small factories who can accept each style 50pcs here .Good luck .
Mar 18, 2011 12:39
GUEST45910 hi am from INDIA
where do i get cheaper eyeglasses in china?
Page 71 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code