Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
May 2, 2011 23:04
  • PODDAARVIKAS
Hi ,

i want to buy Home and gift products from wholesale markets, is guangzhou the right place to go .i will have about 5 days, can i get any help as to translate and identify the markets i need to visit.

Thank you
Vikas
May 4, 2011 09:25
  • GIONVIA
If you want to experience real guangzhou life with your kids , the best place to stay should be Shamian island .You may stay in Victory Hotel West building and try to choose a hotel with a big balcony. This small island is very near by pearl river ,quiet , lots of high deluxe western restaurants and chinese restaurants , perfect for a family' holiday . Also , it is quite near from shangxiajiu pedestrian street and chinese herbal street .etc. In the evening , you may take the night cruiser or enjoy BBQ in rose garden beside the river or enjoy seafood beside the river as well . Also when you are guangzhou , try to do some shopping in some professional wholesale markets such as handbags , shoes ,watches ,gifts.etc. Welcome to guangzhou and discover guangzhou in depth ...
May 4, 2011 13:40
GUEST42230 Hi, I want to go to guangzhou very soon and need to find areas and factories for electronics such as laptops tablets and phones can someone please point me in the right direction. Also need an agent to work with...please post details hotmail.co.uk|onewd2wd Mark
May 4, 2011 13:48
GUESTRUHAIL hi my name is ruhail iam from pakistan but iam living in Dubai UAE.
Iam going china at 15 may i need a help to my chinese friends i want to buy Tshirts, Jeans Pants, Dress Pants and shirts for A male Tell me a cheap price and adresses of china where i go and buy from china
May 4, 2011 23:57
GUEST51722 i know a massage website called www.goodyiwumassage.com, their service is brilliant and cheap. i travel between china and england for more than 10 years, to be honest everytime when i come to yiwu, i will call a girl there, and also introduce my friend to do massage there, i think it worth my remendation,not like other place, at least this club never cheat foreingers , and they treat me nice...
May 5, 2011 08:46
  • ERSEN
Hi,
For T Shirt/ Shirt, I suggest you need to visit Yiwu here, as there is one of the biggest Shirt production base here from dachen town...

Dress pant/ Jeans Pant,I suggest you should visit GuangDong ( Xintang Town in Zhencheng city ,)

Ersen
MSN: hotmail.com|zh-613
Mob : 13676815372 (Yiwu )

May 7, 2011 10:29
GUESTFEUDJIO... I am a camerounian. IHAVE a shop in mboppi market. I want to travel to buy laptop,keyboard,mousse,usb cable,hard disk......in whol sale but i don't know if prices are better in yiwu or guangzhou wholesale market.
May 7, 2011 22:05
  • NIKYZHU
I think Yiwu is better than Guangzhou
May 8, 2011 02:35
  • IVYSKY
[quote=GUESTFEUDJIO AUBIN,428008]I am a camerounian. IHAVE a shop in mboppi market. I want to travel to buy laptop,keyboard,mousse,usb cable,hard disk......in whol sale but i don't know if prices are better in yiwu or guangzhou wholesale market.[/quote]

For Electronic products, Shenzhen and guangzhou is better.
May 12, 2011 13:47
  • EAST
Hello to all. I am new on this site and I need your help on the following:

I am looking for a supplier in China (preferably in Guangdong Province) that is able to supply all equipment that are used for Racehorses. Items amongst others required include saddles, bridles, bits, shoes, bandages etc.

I will be in Guangzhou in the first week of June for reasons pertaining to garments and I would like to finalize the racehorse equipment business as well.

Also, is there anyone out there that is prepared to show me the garment hotspots. Please respond to my email address by clicking on my name.

iafrica.com|eastexpo

I await your response.
Last edited by EAST: May 12, 2011 13:53
Page 77 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code