Menu
what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Jun 1, 2011 10:22
GUEST35109 Hello
I would like to ask if there is a similar place with huge wholesale market like Yiwu city,in another place in China worldwide.
I am planning to visit China in one month and it would be very kind of everyone could answer me in my question.
I would like to buy glassware,kitchenware,porcelain,ceramics,crystal,and generally items for the house for gifts and daily use.
I would like to ask if anyone knows about the quality of products and the prices according to Yiwu city.Are there better in Yiwu or in another place in China?

Thank you very much
Jun 2, 2011 01:11
GUEST29153 guangzhou city will be help full
Jun 2, 2011 05:57
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST35109 View Post

Hello
I would like to ask if there is a similar place with huge wholesale market like Yiwu city,in another place in China worldwide.
I am planning to visit China in one month and it would be very kind of everyone could answer me in my question.
I would like to buy glassware,kitchenware,porcelain,ceramics,crystal,and ge...

Hi ,
we are a shirly import and export co.,Ltd..we help client to buy from Yiwu market,..and support clinet to compare the supplier,quality control,translation service,warehouse support,apply the custom,make export documents andhelo client to book container,and transport container from Yiwu to Ningboport..

If you are interesting to buy from Yiwu,please feel free to contact with us.
my e-mail:yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 2, 2011 06:13
  • DADIDING
Hello my friend.

If there are somebody want to buy following thing,it will be worth to visit to yiwu.

glassware,kitchenware,porcelain,ceramics,crystal,jewelly,metel jewellry,plastic jewelry,silver jewellry,wooden crafts,stone crafts,home furniture,toy,plush toy,exlectric toys,any toys you can find here.

bathroom ware like basin,spray and so on..
bags andy kind of meterial bags like canvase,leather and pu bags.
computer thing like usb memory sticker,ipad(similar thing) and so on.
any tools which use for car,for intruction,building, and so on.
any stationary like paper,pen,ruller,any thing which you are using in the office or company.

any products which you will use in dailly like like towel,cup,room mat,anti-slip mat,fork,knife and so on...anywthing using for daily like you can find in yiwu market.

any cloth like underware,t-shirt,jaket,socks,pants,and so on.

any car accessory like led lights for car,emergency power,any thing about car you can find yiwu.

any bedroom thing like quilt cover,bed sheet,cushion,cotton,and so on.

any scarfs for arabic poeple and for asia people and for europe and for afica,

any hats baseball hats,basket ball hats and so on.

if there are any body want to help in yiwu,please feel free to contact with us

my personal e-mail:yahoo.com.cn|dadiding

if you want to know my company,please see my profile...there are two website about our compnay..

Jun 2, 2011 11:13
GUEST22122 I am interested to import aluminum foil, canned mushroom and canned sweet corn. Can anyone suggest me if I should go to Yiwu or Guangzhou?
Jun 2, 2011 19:21
GUEST64190 Hi All,
I am willing to visit china, and seeking to buy some kids clothes. I want to buy worthing 5000 GBP of my concerned product for U.K. can u please tell me which market and the city suits me.
Regards
Shalmani
Jun 3, 2011 10:49
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST64190

Hi All,
I am willing to visit china, and seeking to buy some kids clothes. I want to buy worthing 5000 GBP of my concerned product for U.K. can u please tell me which market and the city suits me.
Regards
Shalmani

If you buy small quantity like this,I think you can visit to Yiwu.

If you are going to buy big quantity,you can contact with us..we can guide you to another big cloth market..

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 3, 2011 15:16
GUEST44168 LOOKING FOR IMITATION JEWELLERY AND SHOES FOR LADIES AND GENTS AND HANDBAGS NOT EXPENSIVE ONES IN GUANGZHOU
Jun 4, 2011 03:54
  • DADIDING
If you buy IMITATION JEWELLERY AND SHOES FOR LADIES AND GENTS AND HANDBAGS from china..

Yiwu is really worth to visit .

here have lots of these kind of thing.

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 4, 2011 06:34
GUEST55237 help i want to buy home appliances where is best yiwu or Guangzhou because I'm buying large varieties in small quantities

contact
hotmail.com|leaandoh
Page 80 of 194    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code