Menu
freeiva.com- is this an honest site?
Sep 21, 2007 20:16
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,OLDSCHOOL,

We can't talk directly it is good or not. Normally i would like to say whether you meet the guide who provide excelland service with responsible attitude for your trip.

In a word, you still need to learn some information for the country you plan to visit such as history/culture/customs etc. It will be more helpful.

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Sep 23, 2007 10:39
  • BETWEENUS21
its a ok site i guess for guides - but the prices are fairly steep as the company gets a fairly substantial cut from the fees as can be seen from direct contact with the guides (some of whom are also registered with this company).
Nov 9, 2007 19:13
  • SINOSOURCING
More people use that site?

Regards,
SinoSouring
sinosourcing.com.cn|info
Mar 31, 2010 01:23
GUEST41138 Personally I think Freeiva is a good website for foreigners and those freelances or college students..
It is a good platform for them ,it offers many part-time jobs and truely free-of-charge .
I strongly recommend it!
Mar 31, 2010 04:28
  • ELLYSE
It's not "free". AFAIK FreeIva takes a big proportion of the fee quoted by the site.
Dec 11, 2011 09:05
GUEST20242 I have read about FreeIVA, sounded really good, but the terms and conditions do not seem to give any protection for the user! Any reviews from those who have used the service.
Dec 13, 2012 09:03
GUEST91455 Freeiva is not a honest site at all and pls don't use it.
1.They charge 50% commission from the translator which is huge;
2.The translators there are all part time and not professional;
3.It's not even a legal company to offer translation service in China,it's just a online track.

Be careful!
Jan 10, 2013 08:05
GUESTMIKE78 Yes I agree with the last statement. This company is unprofessional and is non-ethical. I prepaid their service fees after agreeing on their rate and service. They after started demanding more money for the services we already agreed upon. I lowered the requirements I needed and they again raised their fees knowing that my appointment is in 24 hours and they thought I didn't have any other options and would agree to their higher price demand.

This company is no better then the people you meet in the street selling tour packages and then force you to go to stores that sell expensive knock offs, then the tour guide demands more money from you or threatens to leave you road side if you don't pay up. (book your tours with your hotel, they might be slightly more costly but you are safer and have recourse if there are problems).
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: freeiva.com- is this an honest site?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code