Menu
Longjing Tea Grades & Prices
Oct 8, 2006 09:22
  • VHNH888
I understand that there are 13 grades of Longjing Tea. Can someone provide the reasonable price for the different grades and where to buy at non-tourst price. Thanks
Oct 8, 2006 23:42
  • JODIE
Hi. I do not have much knowledge about tea, so I often bought tea in Tianfumingcha. It's a chain tea shop with uniform prices in many cities of China.
Oct 10, 2006 02:37
  • CARLA
Hi,my job is tea, I had ever worked in a big tea company for ten years, now in xi'an I opened a tea shop and a tea house.I like my work very much.
if you would like to receive some messages about tea,of course ,specially Longjing tea,I would like to say you.
Longjing tea be a very famous green tea in China,its price is 80yuans--6000yuans /500g by different grades, it is better you buy the grade which price is 300-500yuans/500g, of course ,it must be non-tourst price, or the tea is bad.
IF you can find a tea shop in Hangzhou city ,which service local customers ,you will get the best price.
I don't know if you like tea, I would like to know many tea friends.if you would like to know more tea messages ,I am happy to answer you.
if you can't find the tea with the best price,please say me, I would like to help you.
my e-mail:163.com|carla666.
Good Luck!
Carla
Oct 10, 2006 02:50
  • CARLA
Hi,Jodie,
I was happy to know you often buy tea, do you like tea? would you like to know some tea friends?
Good Luck!
Carla
Oct 10, 2006 22:14
  • VHNH888
Hi Carla,
Thanks for the good general info. I will be in Hangzhou end of Oct 06.
Q1. Do you know of a shop that sells tea to local (not tourist) at good price.
Q2. Can you send me info about Longjing Cha?

Pls email to yahoo.com.sg|vhnh888.

Thank you very much.

Victor Hong
Oct 11, 2006 10:39
  • CARLA
Hi,Victor Hong,
It is very nice you like chinese tea.
I will answer your questions by e-mail.
One of my tea friends lives in Hangzhou ,I will call her,then say you some tea shops service local customers.
Good Luck!
Carla
Oct 11, 2006 17:56
  • VHNH888
Carla, Thanks a lot.
Oct 12, 2006 02:33
  • CARLA
Hi,
I found some friends are interested of the Longjing tea, so I have just submited some messages about how to buy Longjing tea.please read it .I would like to say you again if you have another questions.
I wish you a good trip in China.
Carla
Oct 12, 2006 03:41
  • CARLA
Hi,
The Longjing tea is the best famous green tea in China,Some tourists like to buy it when they visit Hangzhou city.how they will buy the tea with non-tourist price?
Where:
There is a big tea market in the JieFang LU ,near the Second People's Hospital of Zhejiang Province, you will find many tea shops service local customers.you can go to the market by taxi from Xihu,it is about 15-16yuans.
How:
1)District: More near the Xihu the place of orgin,More expensive the tea price.so it is better not to buy "the Xihu Longjing tea", you can choose the Hanzhou Longjing tea, the Qiantang Longjin tea,the Dafo Longjing tea,..etc.
or you can choose these Longjing tea came from another provinces.
2)Season: the Spring Longjing tea is lesser than the Autumn's one,and the price is expensive ,it is about more than 300yuans/500g.but the Autumn tea is about 80yuans/500g(I often buy this tea ).
3)Difference:the Spring Longjing tea is more sweet,more Vitamins than the Autumn's one, and the Autumn tea is strong when you taste them.so the Spring tea only can be made 3-4times,and the Autumn tea can be made more times.
4)Way: you can ask for a saler make many kinds of Longjing tea and taste them,you will find the Longjing with good price.
by the way ,no any tourist can buy real the Xihu Longjing tea ,specially the spring's one.even a local customer seldom can buy it ,too.
please remember to ask the district and the season when you buy the Longjing tea.
Good trip!
Carla
Oct 12, 2006 20:45
  • VHNH888
Appreciated the very detail info you provided.
Thanks you so much.
Sep 22, 2016 06:31
GUEST86134 Carla,
Do you still have a tea shop in Xian?
Post a Reply to: Longjing Tea Grades & Prices
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code