Menu
Visa Renewal
Feb 18, 2010 02:52
GUEST32971 Hi there !

Well, I came here with L visa. After that I got the residence permit through the all process for one year.

Now the time has almost reached for renewal. But they are saying, They can't renew that now !
I must go to my home country and apply " Z" visa from there and come back ! If, They are ready to give a new residence permit for the next year !

Well, There is any chance to get " Z " visa from here without leave this country ? Help me pls !
Aug 26, 2010 09:17
GUEST83136 I need a new F Visa to stay in China (expires Sept 4) then I will get a Z Visa - what is the best, most economical way to do this - QUICKLY!!!!!!

Steve
Aug 26, 2010 23:20
GUEST49240 I need an F Visa renewed by Sept 4. Can you help me with this urgent need?
Aug 28, 2010 22:08
GUESTJOE I am afraid you can not get your F visa renewed, you can try to change it to a L visa instead valid for one month. i fyou want to apply for a work visa, I think, you need to back home and apply there in your home country. Or you can contact a qualified visa agency to handle this.
May 21, 2011 01:15
GUESTLHET hi i am a tourist here in guangzhou china i came here may 18,2011 and the expiration of my visa is on august 11 and i only had 10 days to stay here,,now i want to extend my 10 days tourist here what do we have to do?,coz my american bf invite me here,,
May 21, 2011 21:36
GUEST5111
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLHET

hi i am a tourist here in guangzhou china i came here may 18,2011 and the expiration of my visa is on august 11 and i only had 10 days to stay here,,now i want to extend my 10 days tourist here what do we have to do?,coz my american bf invite me here,,

Go to the Entry and Exit Administration Department at the local police station to extend your visa.
Aug 17, 2011 09:02
GUESTDESERTFOX I have an F visa and am here sponsored by a company that runs 7 Confucius schools in Guangdong. I am here at their invitation as an educational consultant and visiting lecturer. My responsibilities are to make recommendations and suggestions for improvement of their educational programs and occasionally give lectures to their staff. My visa will expire in March 31, 2012. I will be out of the country from February 16 to March 17, 2012. Can I renew my visa in Macao or Hong Kong prior to leaving the country or will I have enough time to renew it when I return from my trip overseas? What do I need to take with me to get the visa renewed?
Aug 17, 2011 20:56
GUEST1278 If now you hold a single entry F visa, you have to renew it in Macau or Hong Kong, then you can use the new visa to return to Guangdong from overseas. The single entry has been used out when you enter Guangdong, once you leave Mainland China, you have to apply for a new visa to return to Mainland China.

If you hold a double entry F visa, you can use the second entry to return to Guangdong, then renew F visa in Guangzhou or a city in Guangdong.

The required documents are same as you apply for F visa for the first time
Nov 3, 2011 06:38
GUEST10911 hello. I m canadian with a 180 day, double entry F visa. Each entry is good for 30 days.I m on my 2nd entry now, and it will expire on nov. 11. I would appreciate very much any info on if it can be re newed while staying in china, or if i ll need to go to HK to have it done. any help greatly appreciated.
Nov 3, 2011 21:03
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10911

hello. I m canadian with a 180 day, double entry F visa. Each entry is good for 30 days.I m on my 2nd entry now, and it will expire on nov. 11. I would appreciate very much any info on if it can be re newed while staying in china, or if i ll need to go to HK to have it done. any help greatly appreciated.

You needn't go to hK to extend your visa. Just go to the Exit and Entry Management Bureau in the city where you stay to extend your visa. It is usually located in the police station.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visa Renewal
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code