Menu
CHINA DRIVERS LICENSE
Dec 9, 2006 20:09
  • APAULT
Hey Betweenus: I don't doubt that what you say is the correct rule... but that it is impossible outside these conditions.....that isn't the China I know!
Dec 17, 2006 06:18
  • HAMBURG
Hi there!

I am a German and live in ZhuHai.

I have a legal Driving Licence,not a cheap fake.

I passed it several weeks ago in Guangzhou and now I am already on the road ;-)

But how can I help you by paying attention the forum rules?

Perhaps it is allow to contact me?

If yes : torsten @ reckleben.com

Wish you all the best - Torsten -
May 31, 2007 23:15
  • CDLADA
Want to have a Chinese Driver License?

We provide excellent one-stop-service to get your Chinese Driver License done! Save your time! Save your money!

There is No sitted exam, No medical check, No resident certificate required!

For more info, please contact Ada:

Email: gmail.com|chinesedl
MSN: hotmail.com|chinese_dl
Web: www.chinesedrivelicense.spaces.live.com

Jun 4, 2007 09:55
  • JABAROOTOO
Sorry I meant to updat this although I posted info in another thread.
I got my licence back in December and drive periodically but it is always hair raising and frustrating but contrary to what many think of China's drivers (taxi's espcially) the majority are dreadful

Cost Y400
Passport with Foreign Residency Permit ( I understand that a business Visa will do as well)
4 passport photos
A medical examination
A written driving test (As of Jan 2007 this is computerized and only available in Chinese - you'll need a translator)
National Licence - translated and notorized
Oct 8, 2007 03:50
GUEST72466 There are many companies that can do it for you .. a web search will prove that. And it does differ from province to province. Zhejiang for example makes you do the written test only, Jiangsu it's a simple change with no test and I am not sure about others. Yeah, you do need to have a residency permit to get your licence here. No way around it. I know people who have done it both ways (buying and test) and it just comes down to how much time and money you have to spend on getting your licence.

Either way, enjoy yourself!

Oh, and if you buy it, you DON'T need the residency permit. ;-)
Oct 19, 2007 23:00
GUEST07148 hello,
i just saw your post where you say you drive a bike in china. i m thinking on buying a 150cc here, do i need a license? i have the french one......thak you for your help....
Oct 28, 2007 22:30
GUEST24681 I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the firms who bypass the testing process...I'd hate to lay out 1500RMB and get a cheap fake in return
Feb 26, 2008 05:21
GUEST30123 You can get a legal Chinese driving license through http://www.cn-visa.com/driver.asp
No show up, no exam, any kind of visa is practical.
Feb 28, 2008 08:50
  • JABAROOTOO
Update
License still costs Y400

Current national license from your own country of residence translated and notorized
8 passport photos
Your passport
Test is computerized and in English and requires about 90% correct for a pass but it is helpful to take a translator to assist because it is a little Chinglish and some questions ambiguous.

Medical no longer required.

If you want to DYI then engage some help from friends just to be sure that you get everything done
Mar 3, 2008 21:13
GUEST52266 IAMCANADIAN, you say you have been riding a cbr600cc around, does that mean you have your bike licence? How did you get that? I have been living here for 2yrs and ride my off road bike around the local towns etc but would love to do a tour to other provinces on a bike and think a licence is the best way to go. Any info will be great. Thanks.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: CHINA DRIVERS LICENSE
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code