Menu
winter activities snowboarding/skating....etc
Oct 25, 2006 14:23
  • IAMCANADIAN
hey guys i was wondering where i could do some snowboarding or some ice skating and how much would it cost. how could i get there? have you went before?
Oct 25, 2006 17:49
  • DUNC
If you can get to the NE try Yabuli it seems to be the place everyone goes, it's ok but not so much off piste stuff elswhere, you could look at Er Long Shan too but that's pretty small and seemed to have one slalom slope as of last year.
If you are experienced, (coming from Canada I guess you are) you could try trawling the net searches a little. There's plenty of snow up here and hills too. Oh and you could pop in to the Ice Festival in January too, Good Luck!
Oct 25, 2006 19:33
  • IAMCANADIAN
how long does it snow for? how long does the snow stay for and what month does it snow and melt
Oct 25, 2006 20:14
  • CALIFORNIA
usually,winter is very long in Heilongjiang province,nearly 5 months,I think!
Oct 26, 2006 08:08
  • JODIE
Hi, Harbin is a good place to enjoy winter and snow. December and Juanuary are good to ski. Some place is very cheap. I have heard that it only need 60 yuan for one hour. I'm in Harbin. If you like, I can give you some information.
Oct 26, 2006 13:19
  • IAMCANADIAN
is there a hotel any where around there? how much would the hotel cost for a clean one
Oct 26, 2006 20:33
  • CALIFORNIA
In Yabuli,during the hot season,really expensive!!!
Oct 26, 2006 23:01
  • JODIE
If you want to live in some place with convenient facilities and good condition, it will be very expensive, about 400 hundred yuan for a normal room. There are also some private hotels owned by citizens near to the skiing place, which will be cheaper. There is another way, you can go with a touring agency, and they will arrange everything for u.
Post a Reply to: winter activities snowboarding/skating....etc
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code