Menu
Need to extend my visa while in China
Mar 25, 2009 01:33
GUEST16354 I have a friend whose visa is about to expire in 3 days and she wants to renew. She is from Vietnam. I have spoken to chinavisaservice and they can probably help. Are they a good one and what is theri address ? Lucinda
Mar 25, 2009 06:33
  • ELLYSE
Is it a tourist visa? If so, go to the PSB office and get a visa extension.
Mar 25, 2009 09:44
  • APAULT
Make sure she gets a completed form of residence. If she is in a hotel designated for foreigners (including China Youth Hostels, they will issue it. If she is staying at a friend's she will need to register with the local police..... but it is probably easier to register for one night at a youth hostel for about 60 rmb. It must cover the day she applies, not the night before. If she leaves it to the last day, make sure to get to the PSB early in case you have any misssing paperwork.
May 29, 2009 00:57
GUEST96187 Hey Can I get a student visa while in china?
Aug 3, 2009 09:12
GUEST82106 what document do i need to present to extend my employment visa in china ?i work here in nanjing ....any help would be appreciated thankx
Aug 6, 2009 03:37
  • ELLYSE
Ask your employer, they should know.
Sep 8, 2009 05:54
GUEST21158
Hello, i'm also hoping to extend my chinese 'L' visa. It's due to expire after the 11th of september.
That gives me three days, too. I'm prepared to gather all the required documents and go for it.

I'm in Taiyuan city, so i can't get to the beijing offices. Can i still get the visa in the the time i have left, if i applied tomorrow at the taiyuan office? Or should i risk going on the final day (the 11th) and apply to extend it then.
Sep 8, 2009 20:45
  • ELLYSE
Hurry up and go to the relevant PSB office in Taiyuan, ASAP!
Feb 16, 2010 05:37
GUESTNIKHIL I am coming to Dalien, China on Business Visa and its good for 30 days as Duration of Stay.

Any chance that I'll be able to get the extension on it?
If yes, where in Dalien, what will be the process and expenditures?
Any specific documents required?

Looking forward for your help.

Thank you,

Nikhil
Feb 24, 2010 05:29
GUEST18992 Hello

I am from India and staying in Shenzhen.I apllied 3 months Bussiness but could get only for one months .Now my visa is going to be expired soon.

So please let me know the way....I tried to get an extension here but could not get success.

Can I get visa from Hongkong (I need to get a visa on arrival in Hongkong itself.
Otherwise I'll have to back to India...
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to extend my visa while in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code