Menu
Need to extend my visa while in China
Feb 8, 2011 22:11
GUEST1119
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST82158

Hi i am in changsha and I would like to extend my visa, But where?

Where are you from? At least you should tell us what passport you have.

Feb 16, 2011 22:09
GUEST46205 Hi,

I am pakistani passport holder and a permanent residence of canada. my wife had an operation and I came from canada on the 4th of feb. now we are told its cancer and she needs to have 6 months chemotherapy for that. I want to stay longer with her. Is it possible to extend my visa for six months in china guangzhou? we have all the paperwork from hospital. I came to china from canada last year in may to meet my wife's family and then for chinese wedding in December. is it possible to extend my visa for 6 months?
Feb 17, 2011 00:08
  • MILES
It is possible for you to extend your visa for 6 months, the paperwork from hospital, the marriage license are very helpful for your application, Hope your wife will get well soon!
Feb 26, 2011 06:23
GUEST49164 Thanks Miles ...The authorities refused to extend my visa....now i need to go back and re apply.... Paying more than 1000 dollar for my ticket again.....it is so sad and bad...
May 13, 2011 04:21
GUEST17189 can i extend my business visa on my own,,,,,,i dont want to pay the exorbitant fees charged by visa companies..........i will be in guandong.........can i just do it my self and where would i go
May 13, 2011 04:51
  • HELPER
You can try to extend your business visa on your own, but the rate of success is not high, to enhance the chance of sucess, you'd better use a visa agency to help you to extend it.
Jun 21, 2011 02:30
GUEST56238 hi , i just extended my visa here in Beijing and planning to extend again, and as they say they can extend it twice so this would be my last extension, well, my question is that, can i apply extension visa for double entry?
thanks...
Jun 21, 2011 03:32
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
it is very hard for you to get a double entry extension visa, generally speaking, it is 0 entry with 30 or 60 days stay duration if you apply for visa extension. If you really want to get the double entry extension visa, you can try to apply for it.
Jul 23, 2011 00:27
  • ALBJUL
Hi,am studing my master degree for 2 years in nanchang university, i have been living almost one year here and my university gave me a student visa just for one year ,the thing is i study in jiangxi and i will start during the summer break a chinese course in beijing for 2 months, the teacher who is in charge of help me to renew my visa is not in china and she said that i have to come back to jiangxi when she is back just to get my visa renewed, so I donĀ“t want to travel 24 hours to Nanchang university just to give my name and my passport number,so i would like to know where i can i get a turism visa in beijing until i can get my renew of student visa. could you help me with this? or do you know another options? please i need your advice.
I will apreciate your help!
Jul 23, 2011 01:23
  • CRYSTALRING
You can't get tourist visa in Beijing, you should renew your student visa for another year. If your student visa is still valid, you can go to Beijing to study 2 months Chinese course during the summer break.
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to extend my visa while in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code