Menu
Need to extend my visa while in China
Aug 24, 2011 23:54
GUESTADAM i have a 60 day tourist visa would i be able to extend it to 5 months when i get to china?
Sep 7, 2011 05:56
GUESTPINKY i am from the philippines. i will go to china using a tourist visa. i will go there to marry my chinese boyfriend. we plan to stay in china for just a few weeks then both of us will come back to the philippines. if we decide to go back to china, what kind of visa should i apply for? visit, residence or immigrant.
Nov 21, 2011 21:26
GUESTAQIB i m aqib from pakistan
now i m in shenzhen and my visa ending 18 dec
i want etend visa for 30 days
pls how much the coast for extend visa thks
yahoo.com|aqibhab
Nov 21, 2011 22:20
GUEST4578
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAQIB

i m aqib from pakistan
now i m in shenzhen and my visa ending 18 dec
i want etend visa for 30 days
pls how much the coast for extend visa thks
yahoo.com|aqibhab

Go to the Entry and Exit Department in Shenzhen Police Station to extend your visa. It costs CNY 160.
Dec 3, 2011 13:16
GUESTRIZWAN hii,,dis is rizwan.i m from bahrain and my passport also bahraini but my visa is indian..now i want to extent date of visa...so can i know the procedure???
Dec 3, 2011 19:31
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRIZWAN

hii,,dis is rizwan.i m from bahrain and my passport also bahraini but my visa is indian..now i want to extent date of visa...so can i know the procedure???

You can find the answer on this page: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/extension.htm
Dec 14, 2011 07:25
GUEST10657 DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I AM COMINg to chinA ANd i am sure i nEED TO CHANge my visa status from L to F, I AM IN malaysia nOW ANd cominG IN few days so plz can YOU HELP ME TO GET STATUS CHANge , ?
i am from pakistan ,
Dec 14, 2011 21:02
GUEST7678
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10657

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I AM COMINg to chinA ANd i am sure i nEED TO CHANge my visa status from L to F, I AM IN malaysia nOW ANd cominG IN few days so plz can YOU HELP ME TO GET STATUS CHANge , ?
i am from pakistan ,

F visa is issued to an applicant who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges or short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.

If you don't have the invitation from China, I am afraid that you may fail to get it. And you can ask the agent to do it for you. The cost is at least CNY 5000.
Feb 18, 2012 01:22
GUESTHUNTER1990 how can i change my l visa to a z visa? i came to visist but i got a job in my friend's restaurant please help me out.
Feb 18, 2012 02:02
GUEST32684
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHUNTER1990

how can i change my l visa to a z visa? i came to visist but i got a job in my friend's restaurant please help me out.

You have a very slight chance to get the Z visa if you just work in your friend's restaurant. Please read the following page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/work.htm
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to extend my visa while in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code