Menu
LIVE English Football in China
Oct 27, 2006 02:48
  • GIFTEDNIVEN
Hi All, i'm new on this site and newly arrived in Nanjing. A very friendly place but i'm wondering if anyone knows of any pubs/bars in the area that will be showing live English Premiership Football games as there is a game on this weekend televised on SKY SPORTS and thought some kind person could recommend a nice bar where i could watch it. Many thanks in advance.
Jun 28, 2007 03:57
  • JHOVER33

Sorry dont know,

I may be going to Changshu soon though...

have you heard of any cheap cities still that are expected to grow..please email me ...

hotmail.com|jhover33
Sep 14, 2007 22:10
GUEST99255 anyone know about Dalian plz
Sep 17, 2007 20:10
  • DREAMLIFE
GIFTEDNIVEN. As I know, China's central and local TV stations do not have the right to broadcast English Premiership Football games because Tiansheng European Football channel (Digital TV) has awarded exclusive wireless broadcast rights for the English Premier League. If you want to watch English Premiership matches, you need to pay 188 yuan per month. Perhaps, you can not watch matches in the bars. Anothe way is to watch games on the internet. The portal is www.sina.com. But you still need to pay 38 yuan per month or 380 yuan a year. The cellphone is also ok. The fee is 50 yuan per month, 150 for seven months and 200 yuan a whole year. In a word, you can not watch English Premiership games for free.
Apr 14, 2018 15:52
GUESTZPTIMOTHY Some texts and links to football doorway
Post a Reply to: LIVE English Football in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code