Menu
I can teach Chinese online
Oct 28, 2006 00:17
  • FRANK2002
Frank Yuan, teacher in a Chinese language teacher training school of Jiangxi Province of PRC. He would like to teach foreigners who wants to study Chinese online.
Oct 28, 2006 00:21
  • FRANK2002
Frank Yuan, teacher in a Chinese language teacher training school of Jiangxi Province of PRC. He would like to teach foreigners who wants to study Chinese online. You can touch me by yahoo.com.cn|frank_yuan2002. Good luck!
Oct 28, 2006 06:39
  • PINETREE
Why do you want to teach online ? Why don'tu go to whichever countryu want and teach them ? At the same time, u can get better exposure and experience of the foreign country - and maybe better return.
Many countries are trying to teach their kids Chinese now.
Sep 26, 2007 13:42
GUEST11170 I would like to learn Chinese online.
Kathy

aol.com|katbuni
Oct 11, 2007 09:43
GUEST22103 i want to teach chinese online.
degree:master of art
major:chinese literature
email:
hotmail.com|lindsay1973
Jun 5, 2008 13:33
GUESTKURT hi friends ,i am Kurt,from China ,and i am in USA for my study now. I like teaching chinese and i taught foreinger when i was in China . I believe i can do well when i teaching online ,and really want to give u guys a hand for improve ur Chinese study. SKYPE: cowboy677 MSN: hotmail.com|xuzhiyong198-5 Welcome anytime.
Jun 7, 2008 14:39
  • VERONICALEE
FREE TRIAL

Three eChineseLearning Torch Bearers were named on May 31st, 2008.

The 1st round of eChineseLearning Torch Bearer Honors came to an end on May 31st, 2008. The top three participants in the "Current Ranking" section were all named winners! As promised, the Top 3 winners each won FREE Chinese lessons from 1 year, to 3 month. They can experience One-on-One live private Chinese lessons with professional teachers in China!

Do you want to be the next winner? Of course, you can!

A) If you join us, you may refer as many friends as you like to take a free Chinese lesson with us; the more you refer, the more points you accumulate, the more chances to become a winner;

B) If you have not joined us yet, please feel free to take action immediately and refer our Nihao Chinese Program to any and all around you.

Opportunity is knocking. Act Now!

Nihao Chinese Program Team
www.echineselearning.com/nihao
http://www.echineselearning.com
Jun 8, 2008 10:26
GUESTYVONNE-W I would like to teach Chinese onlin. Now I am a teacher, a bycicle rider, a photograoher, a very good swimmer and tennis player, I would like to make friends here. If you like email me - my email address: hotmail.com|zhongqiu3 and my MSN: zhongqiu3. My QQ:8021683.And my live space:http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user Welcome to my home page at MySpace.
Hope to see you - my friends,
Regards.
Jun 11, 2008 22:40
GUEST33058 Hello everyone,

I am a middle school English teacher and I have been teaching since 1990. I have been to the U.S. and was there for 13 months. I communicated with different walks of Americans. Now I am very interested in teaching English speakers to learn Chinese. scpaus is my ID at different chat programs, such as hotmail, yahoo, google, and skype. Please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes to all!

scpaus
Jun 23, 2008 04:14
I'd love to teach foreign friends Chinese in Quanzhou. I'm a person with pleasant personality and have the MA degree in English interpreting and translation, and most important, I'm experienced. If you are interested, pls feel free to contact me: yahoo.com.cn|dongdongcindy26. I can teach online or in real life.
Jul 19, 2008 22:22
GUEST36158 I want to teach Chinese online, the important is I like to make friends. I am in the US. now. if you are interested in it. please contact me : yahoo.com|sflysllq
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I can teach Chinese online
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code