Menu
I can teach Chinese online
Sep 4, 2009 19:30
GUEST25346 Cappuccino Su, a teacher teaching English in a Chinese language teacher training school of Fujian Province of PRC. I would like to teach foreigners who wants to study Chinese online.We can contact with e-mail or on line.After my work, I have a lot of free time.First, I never know what to do. Now, I am pleased to be a friend of you.My e-mail: 163.com|subanghui If you are interested in it,pls contact me!
Sep 8, 2009 01:29
Hi, there ~
I am Aileen in Shenzhen, a part time Chinese teacher who teaches foreigners standard mandarin.
My hometown is in north China (Generally speaking, Northerns speak better mandarin than Southerns ^_^), and there were two Chinese teachers in my family, my mother and my grandfather. I also have a national mandarin certificate with a B-level of the 1st class.
I am experienced with teaching foreigners mandarin, and I also love teaching Chinese.
I can offer F2F tutoring in Shenzhen as a private Chinese teacher. Whether you wanna study mandarin for daily life or for business, I can help!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me!
My msn hotmail.com|morningvian
My yahoo msger : yahoo.cn|aileen_dong
My skype : aileen_dong

Last edited by MORNINGAILEEN: Sep 8, 2009 01:33
Sep 17, 2009 00:55
  • GUEST521
eChineseLeaening is the biggest online Chinese teaching institution in the world. It is very easy and so convenient for you to have classes at home. Recently, eChineseLearning has a Back to School Promotion which presents many Chinese courses for free. If you want to learn Mandarin or you’re learning Mandarin now, you can have a look at the promotion. I believe that’ll be a great help for your Chinese learning.
More free lesson for you,

Survival Chinese Lessons
Travel Chinese Lessons
Daily Life Chinese Lessons
Learn Chinese Songs
Chinese Songs for Children/Nursery Rhymes
Learn Chinese through Movies/TV Shows
Lessons on Chinese Characters

and so on!
Wanna more, just send email to me!
echineselearning.com|lily.du

Sep 26, 2009 12:05
GUEST52145 i am native Chinese speaker, live in usa now .would like to teach Chinese online . if you want to learn, contact me hotmail.com|waveliuliu welcome any time
Sep 28, 2009 20:23
GUESTCHOUA yes i would like to learn Chinese
Oct 18, 2009 02:19
GUEST46183 I want to teach Chinese online .I am in China. I am a teacher now.If you want to study Chinese,you can contact me : sohu.com|laura3026
Oct 23, 2009 00:08
  • EASTCARPET
I am in Shanghai.I want to exchange language learning with a native English speaker.We can make progress together.And also I like chatting online or ask me out.If you are new here in Shanghai,I would be your guide and show you around the city.

Email:hotmail.com|angela_eastcarpet

MSN:hotmail.com|angela_eastcarpet

QQ:541590242
Oct 31, 2009 06:27
  • LINDAN4321
I am a university student, major in English. I used to teach oral English for 1 year and I taught Chinese for Thai teenagers.
Please contact me if you need a Chinese teacher online.
Email: gmail.com|lindan4321
Nov 16, 2009 11:38
  • SZALICEXIE
haha..i can teach you face to face,,if you want to learn online,i can do that ,too

Jan 30, 2010 19:18
GUEST43238 I can teache Chinese and English. If you want me help, you can call me 13718438386.
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I can teach Chinese online
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code