Menu
I.S.O. Apartment in Sanya, Hainan !!!!!!!!
Oct 29, 2006 21:17
  • DIMSUM
My wife and I are interested in renting an apartment in Sanya. A small one bedroom is fine.
We can sign a lease if necessary. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Nov 1, 2006 22:33
  • APAULT
Hi Dimsum

As no-one more knowledgeable has replied......I have recently visited Sanya and there are plenty of places to rent, just visit the real estate agents. Of course it will help if you can get alocal Chinese to help you. Of course Sanya is just moving into its busy tourist season.

By the way, I see you have an old thread asking about buying. It is my understanding that in July this year the govt has put a restriction on buying property by foreigners. You must have two years (I think) residency to qualify.
Nov 3, 2006 00:17
  • BELLELI
Hi, Dimsum

When would you like to rent an apartment? There are so many guest houses in Sanya, I think you could consider to rent an apartment there.
Nov 24, 2006 05:11
  • GWENDO28
dimsum

I know a english speaking real estate agency, they manage many differents kinds of apartment. you can have a look on www.tropical-china.com
May 21, 2008 00:52
GUESTBRUNO J... Dear Ladies and Genlemen,

I am looking for a hotel or appartment for 1 person during the period June 6th to 9th, 2008 (3 nights) in Sanya. Price around 400 CNY/day. Please send the offe to following mai addresses:
qualuber.at|b.j.hutter
wacker.com|brunojohann.hutter

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Bruno J. Hutter
Nov 6, 2008 22:13
GUEST61166 Dear Bruno, DIMSUN, et al,

I have an apartment in Sanya Bay that I am looking to rent. It's a brand-new, 50sqm 1 bedroom apartment with kitchenette, sea-view from the bed and bathroom. Balcony with small jacuzzi/hot tub. Premises has a swimming pool. Beach is about 300meters away. Quiet, non-commercial part of town. Sanya City is a 5 minute taxi ride. Airport is about 15 minutes away.

For serious enquiries, please drop me an email at yahoo.com|mg_blinder. Thank you. Manjit Gogoi
Jul 24, 2009 00:16
GUESTYAN do you have a picture for this apt? what the price/month?

thnkas! yan
Sep 3, 2009 09:22
GUEST72821 I have a very nice a apartment in Sanya close beach and town, I just finished it decoration. you can visit any time. could you sign rent for how long? My cell phoen 152-030-793-38
Dec 4, 2009 01:47
GUESTRICHARD Hi:
I'm looking for a two bedroom fully furnished apt with Internet hook up or Wi Fi near the beach in Sanya to rent from Sat Jan 18th to Sat March 27. This is for two persons ( one is a retiree). Please discribe the Apt and provide pictures if possible. Please give the best price in USD for this block of time. I can be reached at aol.com|fcichina.
Richard Hoder
Dec 13, 2009 19:52
GUESTJOE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST72821

I have a very nice a apartment in Sanya close beach and town, I just finished it decoration. you can visit any time. could you sign rent for how long? My cell phoen 152-030-793-38

hello
please send the price and photos
for 6 to 1 YEAR long thermes rent
Dec 17, 2009 23:25
GUESTLEE hello, I have an apartment in Sanya Dadonghai area ( BanDaoLongWan ), 65sqm, 1 bedroom with seaview, 1 livingroom, kitchen, shower and bacony , it is located in a very quiet area, own a very nice garden, we have very responsible community of management and security. Just call me on my mobile 13208931904 (my name is Lee), or email me to gmail.com|liao.qunying if you are interested in it, we can have more information exchange, thanks!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I.S.O. Apartment in Sanya, Hainan !!!!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code