Menu
Car rental - Kunming / Lijiang / Dali / Kunming
Aug 7, 2010 16:56
GUEST20213 Hi,

I am contemplating climbing Haba Snow mountain. Do achieve this requires that I make my way to Haba village from Liajang. Apparently a car and driver are required for that trip.

Also I would need to hire a guide to go up the mountain with me in Haba village. The guide would need to provide or help me rent climbing gear; ice axe, crampons, tent, sleeping bag and perhaps some warmer clothing. I'm not sure what the temperatures will be there.

Also any information on how to get from Dali to Lijiang would be appreciated.
Aug 7, 2010 23:00
GUESTLI You can go to Zhongbei Bus Station(中北汽车客运总站) to take bus, 10 kilometers from Dali Old City. You can buy the ticket when you arrive at the station or buy it via the ticket offices in the city or travel agencies. It takes around 3.5 to 4 hours. The price is 40 to 50 yuan.

Also, you can go to Lijiang from Dali by train.

L9014/L9015
K9618/K9619
Feb 18, 2011 07:29
GUESTCINDY Hope to rent car with driver for a 2 or 3 day trip from Lijiang to Shangrila. Two of us travelling. Any idea how much it will cost? Sometime after the Golden week in October.
Feb 18, 2011 20:10
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCINDY

Hope to rent car with driver for a 2 or 3 day trip from Lijiang to Shangrila. Two of us travelling. Any idea how much it will cost? Sometime after the Golden week in October.

Around RMB500 per day.
Aug 16, 2011 22:58
GUESTCANNIE I would like to rent a car with driver for 5 persons when i reach lijiang for 4 days, i intend to tour lijiang and shangrila, how much it cost per day
Sep 22, 2011 04:31
GUESTJACKY Next month(Oct) I planned to have 6-day travelling from Kunming to Yading and Yading to Shangri-la. I would like to rent a car with driver for 2 persons. Anyone know who can help me do this, please email to me gmail.com|Jakraphan.s. Thank you very much.
Jun 23, 2012 09:19
GUEST29136 Hi, would you able to recommend car with driver in Lijiang? What would be the reasonable price per day?

I can be reached at yahoo.co.uk|pslai2002

Thanks in advance.

Dickson
Jun 28, 2012 05:34
GUEST45249 Hi, I am also looking for a driver or a car for rental for 4 days from 22 Oct to 26 Oct
Kindly advise.
I can be reached at yahoo.com|ongkiansiong

Thanks in advance.

Kian Siong
Sep 24, 2012 21:26
GUEST41156 Hello,
2 Aussies who have been living in Suzhou, Jiangsu for a few years and 2 visiting rels need a contact for a car,( and driver of course) for October hol week.
Arriving Kunming, the Dali, then Liajiang.
Part way is fine.
We are all light travellers, so not too many bags.
email to gmail.com.cn|suzhouchinajp

Help much appreciated,also meet for chat and a drink anyone?
Husband John looking for Footy grand final at a bar anywhere Sat pm?
Cheers
Kerryn
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Car rental - Kunming / Lijiang / Dali / Kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code