Menu
Any one in shanghai during Nov 19 to end ov Nov? Lets meet up
Oct 25, 2004 21:25
  • ZHENGYANZHOU
Hey guys,

I am a uni student planning on traveling to shanghai during Nov 19th or Dec 10th for about five days and wondering if any one might be interested in going sightseeing with me?

A little intro about myself:

I am currently studying at Sydney University, in my 3rd yr of my degree and I love music and movies. In my spare times I usually enjoy relaxing and taking Milo and Lucky (my two beloved dogs) for walks in the parks or just hagging out with friends. I haven't done much traveling so far but I'd definately be doing more taveling once I finish my degree as it is the one thing I love. I also love different artworks and japanese animations, especially that of Dali, Da vinci, and Monet, as for manga, I am currently on naruto. Recent books I've read includes Dan Brown's famous The Da vinci code and his angels and demons, two impressive books thats painfully detailed, especially given my love for artworks. O and most importantly I am also fluent in mandarin and shanghainess given that I use to live in shanghai as a little girl, that is until I was about 8 yrs old, so anyone who can either speak chinese or english would be fine ^@^

HOpe to hear from you soon!
Nov 4, 2004 00:33
  • SHCHENREN
I am also a college student.I am pleased to be your guide while you are in shanghai.Pls write me for more details.
reach me: hotmail.com|shchenren
Nov 5, 2004 14:02
  • ROBINTU
I'm quite confused.you are a chinese girl, and it's ur native place. I don't think there'll be problem to find some friends in your hometown.
Anyway, I'm glad to be a candidate here.
Post a Reply to: Any one in shanghai during Nov 19 to end ov Nov? Lets meet up
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code