Menu
Please Help Me Gain Information
Nov 16, 2006 18:38
  • SONORUS

I am a businessman who gained interest in chinese products, so i saw an advertisement in the internet regarding electronic devices and computers, I talked to the agent online via Skype and MSN Messenger and we agreed on ordering from him after seeing his online brochure. They promised me that after receiving my payment ($520.00) they will deliver the goods via FedEx. To my dismay it has been 10 days past and I did not get what I ordered. I was given a tracking number which is not even valid to the Shippers Database (FedEx) now teary eyed, the person and company whom I had ordered had been ignoring my emails and skype/messenger messages.

Please help me validate the truth of this company. If any one can give me a telephone number of any police office near this address:

No. 306 Haifeng
ZhongGuanCun South Road,
HaiDian District, Beijing, China

I believe in Chinese sincerity and confucian honor, please help me gain information in this matter.

If you have information regarding this, please help, email me at ihmlcweb.com|info

Thank you. And Please Beware of Ordering Online from the company with this address.
Nov 16, 2006 19:40
  • CALIFORNIA
What's the name of the office building???

Haifeng???
Nov 17, 2006 09:09
  • JABAROOTOO
What about a company name to follow up????????
Nov 25, 2006 07:32
There maybe some miscommunication here. Please let us know if you still have not get any response at this time. We may be able to help you.
Post a Reply to: Please Help Me Gain Information
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code