Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Apr 23, 2011 20:15
GUESTMOHAMMAD I bought a TV through online. WWW.hidealing.com. Deposited money in Bank of China A/C account.Couple things need to know from chinese govt. First how a person open a acoount without identity. Secondly how a person a have a phone line without identity. Actualy chinese govt. and bank organization encourage this kind of acitivity. I contact with Bank of China, They said they don't have nothing to do. But they know that which person's bank account doing this kind of activity. Is govt. make any rules for that. Actualy china is worst country in the world. Is there any example govt. can show that they did agaist those scammers. Becuase chinese people want money from any way(?). This nation don't have any honesty or other quality. If the chinese govt. want to stop this scam, they can do it easily. I read most of the people deposited money in Bank of China. Did the bank of China make rule and regulations to this? All people and govt. are happy because the money is going their country. No business forum or chinese chamber of commerce don't play any role on this. They loose their trustworthy. We are little bit stupid too because I think before trading we do any search on that scam or bad company. I like to inetrnational police organization they can some rule on that. The chinese govt. and all the people need to work on that. Other wise people will hate china and their people like sheet.
I like to tell everyone please be ware your friends, relatives doing any business with china and also through web.
Apr 24, 2011 00:54
GUEST...FRAU...
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMOHAMMAD

1. No business forum or chinese chamber of commerce don't play any role on this...
2. We are little bit stupid too because I think before trading we do any search on that scam or bad company...
3. I like to tell everyone please be ware your friends, relatives doing any business with china and also through web.

I can agree on some of that...
1. I don't think this is the right forum to voice your anger, dissatisfaction or frustration about being scammed. So to in asking advice about legitimacy of a company... Go to http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132... We have a quick response, dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced moderators. The link is dedicated to "Suspected Chinese Trading Scams". Post a query whether the company you are interested in is a fraud and scam-potential or not. Or post a scam report so that we can spread it throughout the internet.
2. When you are dealing with Chinese companies in particular, you have to be cautious all the time, from initial contact until the moment you send your payment. After that, you can't do anything anymore. Googling whatever information you have of the company is the best, but you can also check on Frau Chin's Alert Lists and Frau Chin's Scam Money Recipients List stickied to the top of the said thread in Fraudwatchers.
3. So don't just warn others, tell them the right place to be before or after you've been scammed. Let us have safe-trading, save our friends, and at the same time fight back the scammers. Expose them as best we can.

Google my name and see what I can do...
Frau Chin
Apr 24, 2011 13:37
GUEST32101 This Mr.Li send me an email following my inquiry at Alibaba.com.I thought he is like any other supplier from Alibaba.I called him on his phone ,he said he is a gold supplier from Alibaba.com.I trusted him.
Here are hi details:

Company Name : Xiamen Hongye Electonnic Wholesale Company

Shenzhen office : 14F Saige Quare , Futian Area,Shenzhen, Guangdong, China,518031

Fujian office : 13F longh Building, Hubin Road,Xiamen ,Fujian ,China 362000

Email : xmhongye.com|ceo

MSN: xmhongye.com|ceo

Contact information : http://www.xmhongye.com/template/xmhongye.asp

Phone : 0086-136-07543824

Send two western union transaction for USD 111
He has disappeared and did not send the items and do not answers phone now.He send a fake EMS no .
Alibaba.com is full of cheat suppliers and their safetrading department is also helping them as they do not screen them.I wrote one miss Kelly from safe trading responded.I send her details.She too has disappeared.
Apr 24, 2011 13:53
GUEST32101 www.vanvy-tech.com
is this genuine comapnay?
Apr 27, 2011 22:02
GUEST15665 Did you get your TV? I am same boat as you should search for company first .I just pay them 700$ and still not get not thing let me know how is going? What you will do ? My email yahoo.com|nchrmongkol thank
Apr 27, 2011 22:04
GUEST15665 Did you get your TV? I am same boat as you should search for company first .I just pay them 700$ and still not get not thing let me know how is going? What you will do ? My email yahoo.com|nchrmongkol thank this message for victim of Hidealing.com
May 6, 2011 09:08
GUEST69015 please help me i bought some products from rongshan ectronic trade in xiamen.rongshan building 12 taiwan street.i would to contact someone cause i not listend sice 1 week.please help me.i'm kristan vernice from italy and i waiting the tracking number of shipment..
May 7, 2011 00:26
GUEST16150
Do not deal with these scammers,

western union info:
First name: Liqiang
Second name: Zhou
City: Shanghai
Our website: http://www.zhubusiness.com/
: Cheng Yue [mailto:gmail.com|shanghaiwanda2000

I paid for a mobile phone and so far I have been given 2 false tracking numbers ( 1 for USA and 1 for Great Britain I live in Australia ) and no phone. The next tracking number will probably be for Africa. So do not deal with these people they are Scammers
May 11, 2011 15:49
GUESTERISSON...
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16150 View Post

Do not deal with these scammers,

western union info:
First name: Liqiang
Second name: Zhou
City: Shanghai
Our website: http://www.zhubusiness.com/
: Cheng Yue [mailto:gmail.com|shanghaiwanda2000

I paid for a mobile phone and so far I have been given 2 false tracking numbers ( 1 for ...

I believe I was deceived. The seller is the same. I was finish an order few days back, and he sends me a tracking number. Initially, I thought the package was to be shipped to my country after leaving the sorting center in JFK Airport. But it seems to have been delivered in Miamy yesterday to a person who is not me. And I am from Brazil. This is terrible. What can I do?
May 11, 2011 22:57
  • STINIRENE
When dealing with China suppliers, it's always suggested to check the supplier before payment,assure you if they are legitimate. As a third party in China, we have checked countless companies for foreign customers. and scam can be avoided. need any support in verifying your supplier, can mail me.

Irene
mail:yahoo.com|stin002
Tel:86-731-88167488
Page 36 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code