Menu
Hainan, Haikou / Wen Chang
Nov 18, 2006 00:08
  • VVFRM
Hi there....

I would like to find out if there is any shop or factory in China Hainan that sells violin?

Thank you!
Nov 20, 2006 02:14
  • BELLELI
Yes, there are shops as you said. If you are in Haikou, you could go to the Creation Bookstore in Pearl Square. There are violin and piano sold there. Except this one, there is also a musical instrument shop in Haikou city. It's located in the corner of Xiasha Road, under the overbridge. If I remember right, it's next to a Bank of China.

Hope it helps! Good Luck!
Nov 20, 2006 04:26
  • VVFRM
hey thanks alot! do you know how do i get there from meilan airport? where can i find map of hainan / haikou?

thanks once again!
Nov 21, 2006 20:23
  • APAULT
I bought my first map of Hainan on the ferrybopat on the way over, and the second from a bookshop. They are Y5 and have maps of the major cities too.
Nov 23, 2006 22:07
  • BELLELI
Hi, VVFRM

Can you read Chinese? Seems all maps here are in Chinese. From Meilan Airport to the shops I said is very easy. Take the shuttle bus in Meilan Airport to the terminus, then take a taxi (RMB10) to "Zui Ai Hui Sha Dian"(Chinese), Best Love Photo(English). If the driver says he doesn't know where it is, tell him it's located in "Xi Sha Lu"(Xi Sha Road). After arriving in the Best Love Photo shop, cross the road and turn left, you will see the musical instrument shop.

Good Luck :)

Nov 27, 2006 19:17
  • VVFRM
hey thanks alot for all the info! thanks thanks!

no, i can't read chinese but I do understand Mandarin a little.

i believe from meilan airport to Xiasha Road will not be too far a distance ya?
Post a Reply to: Hainan, Haikou / Wen Chang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code