Menu
Visit!
Dec 3, 2006 13:56
  • NICKS
Hi Everone, I was thinking about coming to Fushun in March and wondered on the best places to stay.I would like something reasonable price wise but still clean and tidy.
I have been in touch with a woman for months now from Fushun and thought about coming over to see her and some more of the country. Have any of you got helpful advice for me, you know, the do's and don'ts. Thanks, Al
Dec 5, 2006 01:42
  • ELLYSE
Fushun might not be very interesting from a sightseer's viewpoint. How about asking your friend to help you look for somewhere to stay? She should be in a good position to advise.
Nov 26, 2008 01:17
GUEST82236 Hi, I have lived in Fushun for 15 months now (I am English) and though the city is dirty and noisy I love it here as it is a small city and the people are friendly.
There are hotels of different budgets - how much did you have in mind per night? I hope you like Chinese food. There are some western restaurants but they tend to be expensive (The Sunday restaurant is the best and cheapest).
You do not say your age....
You can email me on hotmail.co.uk|andrewinbrid if you want any help, now or later.
Post a Reply to: Visit!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code