Menu
shopping for handbags
Dec 8, 2006 21:49
  • KERRIMC
I heard that you can get name brand handbags real cheap in China. Does anybody know this to be true? I am going to Beijing summer of 07.

Thanks,
Kerri
Dec 8, 2006 23:52
  • SHTANG03
Hi.. You can find branded handbag at the mall called "Men". You can find it at basement 1 (level minus 1). The whole floor is selling bags. But most of the branded bags in China are imitation. Make sure you bargain for the price. The usual practice is to bargain for 30% of their quoted price. If they ask for RMB280.00 for the bag, just tell them you want it for RMB60.00. Dont be surprised that you go off with the bag at RMB80.00. Dont feel shy or else you wont manage to buy anything!!. BTW I just came back from Beijing. Lovely place. Good luck !
Dec 10, 2006 01:04
  • DAISY
You can find the cheap brand handbag in Xiushuishichang (should be called Silk Street in English).

But it would be the fake, you can find this kind of market almost every city in China.

What I want to say is that if you are from European, do remember you will be fined with great amount (maybe several times as the bag's price) when you enter the custom.
Dec 11, 2006 20:20
  • SOLOTO007
anything you want, you can find here! you'll experience a wonderful trip in China!
Jun 10, 2009 03:57
GUEST26228
Quote:

Originally Posted by KERRIMC

I heard that you can get name brand handbags real cheap in China. Does anybody know this to be true? I am going to Beijing summer of 07.Thanks, Kerri

Hi Kerri ,

If you want to buy brand name cheap bags such as lv , channel , pls browse this website www.ee2008nike.com

Thank you

Tina
Post a Reply to: shopping for handbags
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code