Menu
In praise of Chinese guys
Dec 12, 2006 21:21
  • CHYNAGYRL
THere have been several posts on this forum about the shape and appearance of Chinese girls. They make me a little uncomfortable because that is really "guy talk". Just to balance this out, I would like to say some nice things about Chinese men.

Among the Asian diaspora in North America, Chinese guys have a reputation for making the best boyfriends and spouses, among the East Asian men. I think their kindness is taken for granted by women, actually. They have good tempers, are caring, helpful, and responsible. Not only that, they're smart, educated, and nice-looking. Most Chinese men in their 20's can cook and help with household chores. My Chinese girlfriends from China tell me a lot of good things about them -- importantly that they're respectful of women and caring. Myself, I have a weakness for men with long hair and warm eyes. Guys with long hair look like poets or warriors from the past.

So, Chinese girls should really appreciate how lucky they are to have such nice guys who are romantic, helpful, and smart. They could be more unlucky -- like Korean women whose husbands don't cook or help with chores. They carry a much heavier burden than you do. See the treasure that's in front of your eyes, and don't just go dreaming about foreign guys :-)
Dec 12, 2006 22:20
  • LEMONCACTUS
Bravo for this post Chynagyrl.

I have met many Chinese guys with many different characteristics. What I like about them generally is that they are a lot less inclined to be "macho" than Western men. On the whole Chinese guys are less agressive and antagonistic.

Chinese guys are attractive to me, as I like dark hair and dark eyes.

I also have a HUGE crush on Andy Lau....

Dec 13, 2006 00:12
  • CALIFORNIA
Is it a female topic???

Good luck,sisters!!!
Dec 13, 2006 03:06
  • LIONPOWER
Thanks for this topics
Dec 13, 2006 12:52
  • RCHURRO
very cool... thanks for the postings ladies. I am very happy to hear that not all girls are attracted to cavemen. I'm sure there are a lot of intelligent women like you here. It just seems like the media portrays the bad boy image as being the more desireable, if not the most, type.
Dec 13, 2006 18:17
  • GRIZ326

...yes, but when you die would you want to be reincarnated as their dog?

That's probably a good way to measure any person.

:)
Dec 13, 2006 18:46
  • PEA28COCK
Hi Lemoncactus,

Andy Lau is also one of my favorite young guys. He is industrious, hard-working and charming. I have learned a lot from him. :)
Dec 13, 2006 20:20
  • CHYNAGYRL
Here are some Chinese guys I love -- Jet Li, Sun Yat Sen, and calligraphers/artists.

Dec 13, 2006 20:22
  • CHYNAGYRL
Dr. Sun Yat Sun... need I say more... a man of wisdom.

Dec 13, 2006 20:24
  • CHYNAGYRL
Here's a cool calligrapher I met... yeah a little old for me, but he looks cool.

Dec 13, 2006 20:25
  • CHYNAGYRL
it's all in the eyebrows

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: In praise of Chinese guys
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code