Menu
Mandarin courses in Shanghai!~Help!
Dec 17, 2006 00:24
  • DIORCHICK
*** Help and Advice needed! ***

Hi there, Im from England and have been in Hainan teaching English for a while. I have now decided that i want to take up learning Chinese/Putonghua on a more serious level and seek help!

Currently searching the internet for language courses in and around Shanghai, hoping to be located in either a college or univeristy, but the programmes/courses that i have found tend to be seriously overpriced as many of them go through a third party company!

Just wondered of anyone could help give advice or guidence on any colleges/uni's that offer chinese courses and possibly some links to English websites as i cannot read any chinese. Your time and help is appreciated in advance! Thanks Guys ^_^
Dec 24, 2006 23:01
  • ELLYSE
I agree, are you already in Shanghai?
Jan 13, 2007 11:14
  • JAYHAO
I have the same problem :S, also looking for a Mandarin Course in Shanghai.
Oct 29, 2007 10:24
  • POLPACCI
Professional mandarin trainer and interpreter and guide in Shanghai with more than 5 years

teaching experiences. Inter-active and result-oriented teaching style. Easy-going and like fun.

Remarkable improvements guaranteed for serious students willing to pay some efforts.

Previous and present students inlude person from England, U.S., German, France, Italy, Australia,

Finland, Indian, Sweden, Spanish, etc. If you can't speak english well,We maybe know your native

language.

Teaching Oral Mandarin, Business Mandarin, Chinese Character, Chinese Culture, etc.

Flexible time and place. Please feel free to inquire. hotmail.com|successmandarin
Oct 29, 2007 23:55
  • SUSAN205060
FYI & Share:

I remember there is a free charge course (basic level for Chinese) for BBC online, you can log in this website to have a look. I ever study some basic European language before.

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Post a Reply to: Mandarin courses in Shanghai!~Help!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code