Menu
Winter travel
Nov 3, 2004 10:15
  • AMOISIS
I'm here for six moths, but I have a free month in January/February to travel around before I go home. That is, assuming that I find someone to travel with! But I hear all these dire warnings about it being too cold in winter.
I leave from Beijing, so I must spend some time there before I go. But apart from that, can anyone advise me which places are warm enough to go traelling in during February?

Thanks,
Nov 3, 2004 10:47
Oh, Definitely Hainan Province! But you will meet the largest population move here in China cos the spring festival, Which means you will have troubling of booking tickets.
Nov 3, 2004 12:11
  • RMAYEKAR
Most of Yunnan Province has extremely nice weather during that time. Also, the scenery is extraordinary.
Nov 4, 2004 09:24
  • DAISY
hi
Maybe you can get some info from the Poll in the right.
if you dislike travel to some place where is cold ,you may go to hainan province or yunan where you can enjoy yourself with beautiful scenery there.
or you may come to chengdu to enjoy the food and culture there and there are lots ofgood place to visit.
Nov 9, 2004 01:29
  • WENTAO
Hi there! I will be back in Beijing in January. Probably, we could be travel companions. I am friendly and sincere. Can you tell me something more about you? My email: yahoo.com|wentao1979 Cheers! wentao

Nov 9, 2004 09:06
  • ANNA
i vote on hainan and yunnan
Dec 20, 2004 10:55
  • DAISY
Guilin and Kunming should be considered, with their postcard picturesque landscape and comfortable climate. You may forget it is now the cold winter.
Dec 22, 2004 14:29
  • TEDDY
Yes, there are lots of beautiful scenes in Yunnan, many guests from home and abroad are attracted. Playing with seagulls from Siberia, watching famous performance "Yunnan Impression", walking around Lijiang ancient city, enjoying tropical sceneries in Xishuangbanna, going out to have a look of life in Burma etc. your winter will be warm and lovely! If I have a chance, I should want to go too.
Post a Reply to: Winter travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code