Menu
Technical Translator
Dec 31, 2006 22:13
Hi,
I m Angela from Shanghai.If I was in Sichuan,I would like to help you because I have an idea of your products.
I have three majors,computer,English and international trade(Master).I ve worked in one Italian company which produce cleaning machine.So I know a little about relative products like powder remover and so on.I also have accopaminied my Italian boss to visit our suppliers,interpreting and translating for them including technical terms.
I suggest you could try to contact with those interpreter websites first.Then if you think I m a candidate,please feel free to contact me by email,hotmail.com|Angela-shanghai.
Happy New Year.
Jan 24, 2007 21:58
  • TOBYCD
lolz,
you'd better dont pick any students from any linguistic college or major whatever likes. they know nothing about engineering ....~
engineering student?they speak english with a lot YTMND stuff ~
\
Sep 26, 2007 23:06
  • EASTARTRIP
Eastartrip(Shanghai) Co.,Ltd. is a professional business trip service company specializing in the Shanghai market.
We offer our clients an all-in-one services for Shanghai business trip with it's Business Trip virtual assistant, Airport meet and greet,Chinese Name cards,Hotel and ticket booking,Translation,Extensive Purchase Sourcing,Rental Cars, Logistic Service,Etc.
For more details,please visit our website or contact with us directly!
www.eastartrip Co.,Ltd.
Sep 27, 2007 00:32
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,ROYALGEORGE ,

I check the website you provide that we think it should have some background for this field then it is helpful.

Also we will suggest you to provide some data to the translator before you meet with the factory.Preparations is a must for this trip.

Pls keep little patient and you will find suitable candidate.

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Dec 3, 2007 01:35
GUESTASHISH hi
i am ashish
from india
i need one translator chiness to convert to english, i am visiting every month in china.now i am find ing for office ,if u any interest,callme on my msn

hotmail.com|ashu_324
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Technical Translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code