Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Oct 27, 2010 10:54
  • GIONVIA
For great hotels meeting all your requirements above , you may consider to stay in Baiyun Hotel ,Holiday Inn City Center or Garden Hotel . These hours are just located on old CBD guangzhou , very convenient to travel to any parts of guangzhou .It surrounds with bars, discos ,foreign banks and travel agencies and all kinds of good restaurants .Good luck and welcome to guangzhou !
Feb 27, 2011 02:57
GUEST50129 Dear I'm willing to visit guzhen, China , next month
and would like to know resturant and hotel on guzhen

would you please help us
Feb 27, 2011 07:40
  • IVYSKY
zhongshan guzhen international hotel and guomao hote is good in guzhen zhongshan,city.
there are KFC and Mcdonald resturant in zhongxing dadao and Chinese and Western restaurants in xinxing dadao.
Feb 28, 2011 04:29
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
in guzhen there is a "guo mao hotel"it's famous in guzhen,lots of foreigners stayed there...
Mar 7, 2011 06:59
  • GIONVIA
Guzhen is a town famous for lighting . Actually not too many good hotels for choice in this town . The hotel you may choose as follows :

International(Yucca) Hotel

Lighting Era Hotel highly recommened hotel during your stay in Guzhen town.

Yingfeng Business Hotel Zhongshan

Xindu Hotel

May 22, 2011 10:42
GUEST45143 Hi , i am from turkey and i will come to guangzhou, is there anyone to help for a shop in zhanxi lu on the way side about between 30-70 m2 please advise about rent cost per month, and i also need apartment minimum70-100 m2 near of that please: hotmail.com|paul_yucel2
May 23, 2011 03:42
  • GIONVIA
you had better check with zhanxilu wholesale market management for this directly. What kind of stuff you are going to sell in the market , you had better do some research firstly before you rent the shop there . Per my understanding , nowadays , the replica clothes wholesale business is not as good as before now .
May 30, 2011 09:27
GUESTMALAICHAI Hi Chinatiger,

We will be travelling in a group (7). First time to Guongzhou travelling on budget. Can you help arrange a local tour agent, reasonably price. Will be there for 5 days. Interested sightseeing famous places and visit night markets plus local hawkers foods.
Jun 24, 2011 20:14
  • SINGONN
Hi Maple
I will be visiting Gouangzhou in late Sept. I fly to Macau first then go to zhuhai. I want to shop (especially for ladies clothing, shoes n handbags etc) around Guangzhou. I plan to stay 10 days for the shopping. I have friends recommend places like zhongshan, Humen Donghai and Dhong guan and Shenzhen. Please advice which places best to shop and cheap. Which places shall I start? I was told to go Shenzhen last then cross to Hong Kong. Please also recommend cheap hotel. Thanks
Jul 5, 2011 11:28
  • GIONVIA
For ladies clothing, shoes and handbags etc. i would like to suggest you to visit guangzhou . Purchase from most of the wholesale markets near guangzhou train station . you can find stuff like replica designers items , japan and korea style fashion items .etc. Most of the stuff you will see in either zhongshan or shenzhen probably come from guangzhou wholesal markets . The good hotel to do the shopping journey is Liuhua hotel , just opposite to guangzhou train station , located inside the clothes and fur wholesale market . Cheers .
Page 15 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code