Menu
English speaking student to source Karen Millen, Coast, Whistles, brand clothing
Jan 7, 2007 06:43
  • KNOCKOFF2
Hi I am based in UK and am looking for an English speaking university student to source mainly UK brands such as Karen Millen, Coast, Whistles, Ted Baker, Paul Smith ladies garments for me on a regular basis. I am a small business retailing such stuff. I will pay for your time costs etc. If you can help please leave a message so we can discuss further. Thank you.
Jan 7, 2007 11:28
  • GIONVIA
I am a local resident and as well freelancer interpreter in Guangzhou city . I have been travelled to Shenzhen so many times . Per my understanding , for this kind of stuff like UK brand clothes , u should source from Guangzhou replica clothes wholesalemarkets . The brand I have already saw in the wholesale markets are as follows: Prada, Paul Smith ,y-3.Diesel etc. U may email me at echinasource.com|tiger for our possible business cooperation here . Happy new year ,buddy !
Jan 9, 2007 19:59
  • YUHAOROMAN
hi,KNOCKOFF2

For entrepreneur of small and nano size, cost and security shall be duely and fully considered when sourcing for some products.

I have been doing international trade for 6 years in garment industry, I know the bottom price in this industry, I know the right resource to turn to on the basis of purchase quantity, I know how to save money on shipping, so on and so forth.

I am very interested to cooperate with you in whatever method, please drop me a email at yahoo.com|beyondeam, or call me on 86-136-4457-9179
Post a Reply to: English speaking student to source Karen Millen, Coast, Whistles, brand clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code