Menu
Zhuzhou for Business - then where?
Jan 13, 2007 07:55
  • JAISY
My husband is going to Zhuzhou for business next month and i plan on joining him. We would like to do some touring from there. We will only have a week or so. I believe we are an easy train ride to see the terracota warriors, am I correct? Where should we go from there? Are we too far fron Beijing to make it feasable to go there? I am interested in the historical sites and would love to see the Forbidden City and the wall. Should we concentrate on sites in the more immediate area?

Is there anything to see in Zhuzhou? I was thinking of perhaps hiring a local guide to take me on a tour during the day while he is at work.

Any suggestions will be wonderful. I am feeling way over my head on this one!

Jan 13, 2007 09:57
  • YINMEI
Hi Jaisy,

Yes,you could take the overnight train K82 departs @ 00:50am Zhuzhou and arrives @ 19:38pm in Xian,then you could see the terracota warriors there;afterwards you might take another overnight train 2334 from Xian to Chongqing,the train departs @ 16:58pm and arrives @ 07:32am to transfer the cruise ship down the river to see three gorges and new dam.

Cheers!
Jan 15, 2007 19:02
  • APAULT
Jaisy

With only one week I would suggest you book your travel in advance, or you might waste valuable time, either from your home country or once you arrive in China at a travel agent. Why not book it through this website? You can find train and plane schedules here too... if you haven't found it there is a plane icon and a 'search icon' at the top. The train schedules are on the search page that it takes you to.
Post a Reply to: Zhuzhou for Business - then where?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code