Menu
hotels wanted in Wenchang, Qionghai, Wanning: Urgent!
Jan 21, 2007 10:17
  • MORCAPALA
Hello everybody,
I am going to Hainan for 15 days from the 18th february to the 4th of march, and i want to visit the east coast. I am desperatly looking for cheap hotels in Wenchang, Qionghai and Wanning. You can recommend me other places also to go. I was in Sanya last february so I know the place, and I already found some addresses on Haikou. Thanks for all.
Jan 23, 2007 01:51
  • BELLELI
Just know Waikai Hotel in Wenchang, 5 star hotel, but not expensive, about RMB240/night.

Guantang Hot Spring Resort, 4 star hotel, about RMB200/night

Wanning, Xinglong Teasure Hotel, 4 star hotel, about RMB200/night

Seems nothing in Haikou.
Jan 26, 2007 12:05
  • MORCAPALA
thanks very much Belleli; i 'll try to find the phone number of "waikai hotel". I found already "xinglong treasure hotel" in Wanning-Xinglong, but with a more expensive price...
In Haikou there is a youth hostel, seems quite nice, i'll go there.
If you hear about something else let me know!
thanks again
Jan 30, 2007 06:48
  • JABAROOTOO
I think there are several of us who are interested in finding reasonably cheap hotels in Hainan.

Lonely Planet is pretty quiet on these spots. Perhaps those who are writing it though it not necessary to stay overnight as they are so close to Haikou for instance, but is si good to just keep moving.

I would like to visit some of the smaller places to avoid the crowds in Sanya over the peak week but it is hard t find any information on the other smaller cities, especially if it would be easier to find accommodation in some of these places.

ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW ?????????
Feb 2, 2007 00:51
  • BELLELI
can consider to visit east line of Hainan. Two of my friends visited Hainan by their bikes. So cool. :)
Post a Reply to: hotels wanted in Wenchang, Qionghai, Wanning: Urgent!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code