Menu
Looking for a Chinese teacher in Xiamen
Jan 21, 2007 15:25
  • AMADOR
I am from Spain and I will do a journey to China next month, visiting Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Quanzhou. I would like to find a Chinese teacher in Xiamen, where I will come back next summer for a couple of months.
I have been learning Chinese for 3 years and want to improve my communication skills. No so important are grammar and written skills for me. Even if you do not speack english, please, fill free to contact me, what I want is to practice Chinese, not English. My email adress in gmail.com|amador.ordonez
Jan 22, 2007 11:11
  • XIAMEN
Hello Amador,

Glad you like to learn Chinese. Maybe you could install skype and search for people to chat with in Xiamen.. There are so many in Xiamen who uses skype. :)

-Joseph
Dec 23, 2009 08:28
GUEST36977 i live in xiamen ,i am Chinese, i can speak english,even though not very well, but we can communicate for free,my emil is qq.com|598058924 Jonathan~
Aug 9, 2012 00:34
GUEST65208 hi do you still looking for chinese teacher ? i can help you just call me 18059872376 it's free i want to practice my english with you and i live in xiamen also
Post a Reply to: Looking for a Chinese teacher in Xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code