Menu
Bead Shops
Jan 24, 2007 16:41
  • RUSKEZ20
I have a bead gallery in Australia and would like to know if anyone knows of any bead shops or manufacturers in Hong Kong or the surrounds that would send beads to Australia. Because I have a fear of flying I would prefer to locate bead suppliers in China via the internet and then order with them. If any one knows of any bead suppliers (large or small) and knows of contact details could they please let me know. You would be helping me greatly. Maybe I will get over there sometime. Many Thanks Ruskez20
Feb 4, 2007 17:37
  • BEADTRADER
I shop in China to stock our wholesale warehouse in Australia and from my experience I don't think you'll find any manufactures that will supply small quantities. Maybe we can help you, please visit my web page. www.bead-trader.com As well as being a wholesale company we are also an importing company. I'll be back in China for most of March on a buying trip and can source products for you if you like.
Aug 13, 2010 14:02
GUESTCORNELIUS I also supplier beads to USA and i wanted to start exporting to other part of the world so i will be very glad if anyone need original Ghanaian and African beads i i have a very big bead shop in Ghana and we supplier beads i can supplier to any part of the world just contact me on my email: yahoo.com|corneliusleroy or Tel: 233245132534.
Sep 6, 2010 17:31
GUEST24248 I run a very profitable and successful bead shop in Ghana and supply my finished products to the US, UK, France and Italy etc. I am looking forward to supplying my original Ghanaian and African beads to any part of the world at cheaper and affordable prices. Anyone interested can contact me on 00233243285494, 00233277737373 or email me: yahoo.com|henboateng. Thanks
Feb 24, 2011 05:43
GUESTLYNNIE I will be visiting Ghana again soon and I would like to visit your Bead Store and also would like to enquire about Beading Classes, I am eager to learn all about Beading etc.
Please mail me at: yahoo.com|lynnie816
I am in South Africa now and have a Fiancee who works in Accra, I visit him.
Regards
Lynnie
Feb 24, 2011 21:33
  • GIONVIA
Probably you may consider to go to Guangzhou Liwan plaza .Per my understanding and experiences , there are lots of small shopes there selling beads ,crystals .etc.there .If you are afraid of flying to guangzhou , you may also buy from my australian clients. i helped them purchase fashion jeweleries from guangzhou and yiwu and if you like , you may contact them . They will arrive in Guangzhou Feburary 28,2011 and they come to guangzhou twice a year .Cheers .
May 20, 2011 16:48
GUEST15118 Is this shop of yours in Ghana? As I am a beadier & collector, living in Ghana & have never heard of this plaza !
May 31, 2011 11:40
GUEST14162 Hello !i deal in African Art and Craft and also have a branch in Nairobi Kenya . i have lots of old African beads, baskets, chairs. any one interested can send me a mail yahoo.com|sumbunduandbrothers
Post a Reply to: Bead Shops
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code