Menu
i'm a profetional tuor guide
Jan 26, 2007 01:08
  • GOBEAST511
i'v lived in beijing for nearly 40 years, i kwon the ever corner and every thing you want to kwon in beijing,also i'd travaled many places in china,(sichuan,yunnan,shanghai et )if you have any questions about travling in beijing or even in china ,do not hesitate send email to me(hotmail.com|ssharry511,)or you can let me kwon your questions by a message to my mobil:086-13801293942.i'l give you the answer as soon as i read it.
Jan 27, 2007 21:09
  • LOLMOMS
We will be in Beijing then going to Wuhan, Tianjing, and Shanghai, then returning to Beijing and leaving back to States. We are arriving for the FIFA Women's Soccer World Cup. Apparently we will be taking a lot of train trips to go from Beijing, the next day to Wuhan Stadium, then back to Tianjing, then Shanghai, and back to Beijing for departure. Any advice on train travel? Also we are thinking of hiring an interpreter. Do you know the cost of doing that? Any additional info is appreciated. Since we will be going for soccer, we will have lots of free time to explore. Thanks!
Mar 5, 2007 18:50
Dear Sir,

Welcome to China!

As to your question how much will it cost for you to hire an interpreter, I will give you my price if that is what you're interested.If you only need someone for two hours per day then the fee will be paid by hour, 100rmb/hourly. But if you need an interpreter for the whole day,let's say 8 hours per day, then you will be wiser by you to pay 400rmb/day.
I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions! Your Emails and calls are most welcome!
Please Email me:
Email: gmail.com|jocelynshanghai

Cell phone: (0086) 138-1640 5941

I am very familiar with Shanghai and have been shown visitors around this city. My clients are Andy W. and Helene L.,Larry, Christoper M.,Joshua L. and Dennis from the States. Eirk D. and Ralph O. from Germany,Cliff Beechey, Robin P., Ben from UK. Giovanni from Italy....

Mar 16, 2007 01:03
  • MICHA68
Hello Harry,

we are from germany and we were in Beijing from 27.03. -29.03.

This is our first trip to china, so I would like to know how we can do the following (by myself, without a group!):

We would like to hike on the great wall from Jinshanling to Simatai. We arrive on 27.03.by train at 7:00 a.m.
1. Is it possible to take a bus to Jinshanling? (Bus No. ??) And back from Simatai to Beijing? How much would it be?
2. When not, how much take a taxi from Beijing to Jinshanling?
3. When the taxi driver wait for 4-5 yours and pick us up in Simatai, how much would this be?

Also we would like to make a pedicab ride around the Houhai Lake (it takes about 2 hours).
Do you know if we could do it by ourself, or should we need a travel agent to book this in advance?

What do you think, does is it works?
2 hours from Beijing to Jinshanling
4 hours hike and
2 hours back from Simatai to Beijing

is that true? Can we do the pedicab ride (rickshaw) after the great wall trip?

And only one more question, do you know how much it would be to book a guided tour in Beijing for one day (Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Jingshan Park and so on)?

So many questions!!

Thank you in advance for reply.

Best regards
Michaela Rogge

Post a Reply to: i'm a profetional tuor guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code