Menu
Desperate for sun, surf and sand
Jan 26, 2007 06:49
  • JABAROOTOO
It's almost Spring Festival and after a long and very cold winter (for me anyway) I am desperate to see some sun, walk on the sand and have a swim.

Unfortunatley it is not easy so find reasonably priced accommodation in Sanya at least between 17th and 24th Feb. I'm travelling alone so there is noone to share expenses with either but I'f anyone knows anywhere else on the island that will be a little quieter and cheaper for the first week I would appreciate hearing from you.

Anyone interested in travelling and sharing expenses could also contact me. My command of the language is passable and I'm interest in getting off into the mountain villages for at least a few days.

Cheers
Jan 31, 2007 09:33
  • MORCAPALA
Hello!
I am going to hainan from the 19th february to the 2nd march. I've already been in Sanya last year in february for 15 days. This time I want to see more of the island.I'll stay in Haikou first, at the Banana Youth Hostel (Renmin lu, tel: 86-898-66286780; e-mail: gmail.com|haikouhostel). Then I'll travel along the east coast, but nothing ready yet; and finally I'll spend some days in Sanya, at the "blue sky hostel" (Lan tian hostel); e-mail: 163.com|sy-youthhostel; That's where i stayed last year, and Peter, the owner, is very reliable.
If you wish I'll send you further information.
When are you going?
Feb 2, 2007 01:01
  • BELLELI
East Coast: Haikou-Wenchang-Boao-Xinglong-Lingshui-Sanya
Feb 4, 2007 05:47
  • MERY
Hi,
I am Mery from France and I live in Haikou. I know a very good guest house in Dadonghai in Sanya : Family hotel,behind The rainbow bar, Dong hai Ming zhu jia yuan, stairs B ,4th floor number F tel : 0898 88084416. It`s new and clean and it was abot 70 yuan per night. The land lord are from Sichuan and in the second floor there is an another guest house but the room and bathroom are smaller!
Have a good holidays in Hainan!
Post a Reply to: Desperate for sun, surf and sand
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code