Menu
Hengshan Hunan Photo's
Jan 26, 2007 09:47
  • HOEFFE
Hello all, my adopted daughter of almost 4 years old is from the Hengshan area (Hunan). Who has been there and made some pictures and want to share them for my little girl so that she can see were she had lived in China.

Anyway thanks,
Lisette
The Netherlands
Jan 27, 2007 09:50
  • YINMEI
Hi Hoeffe,

I have been to Hengyang county and visited Mountain Hengshan,i got the top of the mountain for almost 3 hours by foot,but the scenery are amazing.You could surf www.nanyue.net.cn to see more pictures.
Please reach yahoo.com.cn|jimmy_yj88 for more info.

Cheers!
Jan 27, 2007 13:40
  • HOEFFE
Thanks for the great link you have send me.
The photo's are beautifull. Wrote you also a private mail. It would be nice if you could help me!

Feb 10, 2007 13:03
  • HOEFFE
Hello all,

till now, I didn't receive an email from some-one who has made pictures of the Hengshan-area in Hunan. Is some-one been there, please send me a message.
Jun 25, 2007 12:33
  • MAOZI
Hello-
I lived in the Hengshan area for about one year--and I have family in that area so we visit every couple of years. Are you still interested in some pictures? I could go through some albums and see what I have. Let me know and I would love to be helpful.
Jul 22, 2007 11:40
  • HOEFFE
Hello,

sorry for my late reaction, but I read your message just today.. Yes I would glad if you want to share photo's. Maybe we can exchange emailadresses.

Lisette
Post a Reply to: Hengshan Hunan Photo's
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code