Menu
Household stuff shopping in Guangzhou
Jan 29, 2007 21:19
  • WWWL
Hello...I hear that shopping is great in Guangzhou. Where would one go for household stuff? Appreciate some guidance to the name of the street or mall. TQVM!
Jan 30, 2007 21:06
  • TJYKAREN
yes,is very great shopping in GZ.when u decide to come to GZ for shopping?but now nearly Chinese new year,in GZ many shopping mall and wholesale market will be closed at that time.I'm local GZ girl here,I would like be your guidelince in GZ.if still any question about GZ.can contact me hotmail.com|tjylicky
Jan 30, 2007 21:32
  • FLAMECARLOS
HI
This is Carlos from Jordan 7 seas logistics company of Guangzhou representative.we can ship from every port of China to all over the world.And I can help you source in China too.
I know many wholesale markets in Guangzhou and near by,I have some friends are doing the manufacturing.

Try me through:
My MSN:hotmail.com|flamecarlos
Or 86- 13560247660
Feb 4, 2007 15:39
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, just like the great cuisine, there is no shortage of fantastic shopping in Guangzhou !

There are several shopping malls, with large associated shopping areas adjacent to the mall itself. My favorite is the 'Tee Mall' in the newer section of central Guangzhou. Also there is the 'Beijing Road' shopping area, where you will find street vendors and hundreds of individual shops, which have every product you can imagine !!

The outlets, wholesale stores, and retail stores are just too numerous to even begin to outline here. So just have fun !!! :)

Feb 4, 2007 17:56
  • BEADTRADER
Shopping in GZ is great and varied. Everything from the huge glitzy shopping malls to local markets. Beware of pick pockets in the market areas and just on the streets generally. You should also be aware of the traffic, it is just awful at the best of times so try your hand on the subway, it's fast and easy to navigate with all signs in English. I think having a local expert to help is well worth the money.
Feb 5, 2007 01:39
  • FLAMECARLOS
I surely agree with the dude upstairs.
Not only because I am a part time translater,but also for the foreigners' own good.
Even though,you may find some poor English speaking local people.But interview them before you agree.
By the way,I offer the translation service too.24,male,local.

Carlos
Feb 6, 2007 07:06
  • WWWL
Thank you every-1 for your replies! Really appreciate it.

I was told of a street next to Landmark Hotel that is great for household stuff. Would anyone know the name of that street in Chinese? ...I was also told of the street "shang xia iu lu" that is a must visit. Thanks again for your help.
Feb 6, 2007 11:37
  • LIONPOWER
Always carry hotel card with U. Take business card from the shops and places where UR visiting. Write on it in your own language for future guidance. Try to bargain and use calculator for this purpose if U can’t speak Chinese. Normally they charges 20-50%.
Feb 6, 2007 19:08
  • MAY001
If you want to find someone who can speak English, teenagers and people who are under thirty maybe can help you.
Feb 9, 2007 20:11
  • DAVIDWONG
Try to visit this website, maybe you can get some useful information at there.
http://www.guangzhouexpert.com/shopping.html
Mar 31, 2008 05:10
GUEST37650 Hi Iam in GZ. Can anybody help me in finding a best shopping place where i can get Chineese house hold items at cheaper price....

gopi
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Household stuff shopping in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code